franciscanheart Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 what is with all of the veramaria carp these days?!!? every single post with vera maria in the title has been bumped and its all pm can talk about!! what the heck?! am i nuts for not talking about her 24/7 or bringing back old posts with her name in the title just so that i can see her name again?? bah. [/rant]
Phazzan Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 Ooh, somebody's jealous! Verrraaaaaa :wub: joking Vera, I blame that ultra mega try hard crusader1234 for bumping all the old Vera posts, but lets all face the facts here, she's perfec! -_- joking vera, you're faulty and in need of grace. -_-
azaelia Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 I know what you mean. It makes me feel a tad unloved sometimes...or unpopular. I don't think that's anyone's intention, though.
heyyoimjohnny Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 Hmm. Has phatmass become nothing more than a popularity contest? I have drawn this conclusion before, and that's why I've disappeared so often.
Phazzan Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Feb 21 2005, 09:27 AM'] Hmm. Has phatmass become nothing more than a popularity contest? I have drawn this conclusion before, and that's why I've disappeared so often. [/quote] Well isn't that a tragedy.
rachael Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 21 2005, 09:04 AM'] what is with all of the veramaria carp these days?!!? every single post with vera maria in the title has been bumped and its all pm can talk about!! what the heck?! am i nuts for not talking about her 24/7 or bringing back old posts with her name in the title just so that i can see her name again?? bah. [/rant] [/quote] i agree. -_-
rachael Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 that is why i posted on alot of other random threads this morning. i wanted to get all of those on the second page.
Azriel Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 C'mon guys chill out. She came back after not being her since november. Everyone's loved. Except the mod's. No one likes us.
Phazzan Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='Azriel' date='Feb 21 2005, 09:37 AM'] Except the mod's. No one likes us. [/quote] Shuzzup.
rachael Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='Azriel' date='Feb 21 2005, 09:37 AM'] C'mon guys chill out. She came back after not being her since november. [/quote] i was gone for 3 months last summer. i came back and people didn't even know who i was. yea. that was fantastic. :thumb:
Phazzan Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 09:41 AM'] [/quote] Who are you?
VeraMaria Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 I'm really sorry...I didn't have anything to do with it...:ph34r:
Phazzan Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Feb 21 2005, 09:48 AM'] I'm really sorry...I didn't have anything to do with it...:ph34r: [/quote] Ok I'll start, we're sorry Vera we didn't mean to offend you we love you we're glad you're back blah blah blah
rachael Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Feb 21 2005, 09:48 AM'] I'm really sorry...I didn't have anything to do with it...:ph34r: [/quote] we know you didn't. it was everyone else.
VeraMaria Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 (edited) I almost died when I saw all those threads back :ph34r: The next thread anyone bumps/makes with my name on it will have a little encounter with my club + = Understood? :blood: It's making everyone hate me Edited February 21, 2005 by VeraMaria
HomeTeamFamily Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 actually laura, i was thinking the exact same thing........i chuckled when i saw all the threads bumped
rachael Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='musturde' date='Feb 21 2005, 10:24 AM'] dang, u guys are being a lil too hard lol. The veramaria posts were kinda a suprise but a lotta people missed her. some of you are acting like its the end of the world. hahahahah [/quote] well some people acted like it was the end of the world when vera left. not that i didn't miss her....but geez......
musturde Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 dang, some of u guys are being a lil too hard lol. The veramaria posts were kinda a suprise but a lotta people missed her. some of you are acting like its the end of the world and in all honesty, the way some of you stated how annoying these threads were was actually a bit more annoying then all of them being back up. If that makes any sense. hahahahah
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now