An Old School Catholic Message Board

Not that I dislike VeraMaria.... BUT....

franciscanheart

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:20 PM'] pm is like one big popularity contest <_< [/quote]
just because a poster bumped some threads? :mellow: its okay their all on the second page now........their gone.... :ph34r:

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Feb 21 2005, 12:17 PM'] you konw whats bad? telling my little bro when he says his' thirsty but it comes out more like"im thursday" lol

which i hottily reply..."well im friday, so come by on saturday and we'll have a sunday"

yes *takes bow* now THAT is bad and just really lame.....

oh and nice to meet ya nick lol :tiphat: lol [/quote]
hehe :rolling: that's awesome!!!

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='musturde' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:21 PM'] Don't be like that, we'd do the same for u dude. [/quote]
word.

true dat! :punk:

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Feb 21 2005, 12:17 PM'] you konw whats bad? telling my little bro when he says his' thirsty but it comes out more like"im thursday" lol

which i hottily reply..."well im friday, so come by on saturday and we'll have a sunday"

yes *takes bow* now THAT is bad and just really lame.....

oh and nice to meet ya nick lol :tiphat: lol [/quote]
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH, that's good! Oh man, I really like that one!1oneoneoneone.......oh man, that's great!!! :rotfl: :rolling:

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Feb 21 2005, 12:22 PM'] just because a poster bumped some threads? :mellow: its okay their all on the second page now their gone.... [/quote]
no. pm really is like a big popularity contest. i'm not getting mad a vera, because she's done nothing wrong.......

whatever. you don't have to agree with me. i don't care.

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 02:20 PM'] pm is like one big popularity contest <_< [/quote]
No it's not, just a bunch of Catholic nerds getting together to be freaks for God together :nerd:

:D

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Dudette' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:23 PM'] AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH, that's good! Oh man, I really like that one!1oneoneoneone.......oh man, that's great!!! :rotfl: :rolling: [/quote]
wow you guys are nice.....you actually thought it was funny?

*faints*

most of the time i get tomatoes thrown at me lol

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Feb 21 2005, 12:25 PM'] wow you guys are nice.....you actually thought it was funny?

*faints*

most of the time i get tomatoes thrown at me lol [/quote]
yes!!!11oneone, I think it's awesome!!!

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:20 PM'] pm is like one big popularity contest <_< [/quote]
btw... i thought u were one of the popular ones? Why are all the most known people on phatmass the most angry on this thread?

[quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 21 2005, 02:25 PM'] Don't worry...all the PM ladies are awesome.

...except Jennie...she's got cooties. :P

:wub: cooties :hearts: [/quote]
Ay Dios

:rolleyes:

[quote name='musturde' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:26 PM'] btw... i thought u were one of the popular ones? Why are all the most known people on phatmass the most angry on this thread? [/quote]
i would actually like everybody to be treated the way vera and i get treated. not just an elite few. :unsure:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:27 PM'] i would actually like everybody to be treated the way vera and i get treated. not just an elite few. :unsure: [/quote]
I agree with this. It's just that the "popular" tend to be those who post more, and it's harder to talk about people who aren't here that often.

It's also hard to remember that the number of posts about a person does not necessarily reflect the amount of love for that person.

I don't want to be popular. I've never been popular in real life. I don't like it.