Paladin D Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Feb 21 2005, 07:55 PM'] ^ditto. geez, people, breathe. [/quote] Yes, please breath everyone.
franciscanheart Posted February 22, 2005 Author Posted February 22, 2005 OGOODNESS YALL ARE STILL LETTING THIS THING GET OUT OF HAND!! PLEASE-- MODS DELETE THIS THREAD!!
Tink Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [color=#ff0066] You guys are so silly. This is an internet forum, not a dorm room. Be loving, and remember that cyberspace is not necessarily reality. Love in Christ, Erin[/color]
Azriel Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 21 2005, 07:07 PM'] OGOODNESS YALL ARE STILL LETTING THIS THING GET OUT OF HAND!! PLEASE-- MODS DELETE THIS THREAD!! [/quote] Nah. Its constructive. We can just let it die a slow death. Cheesecake anyone?
franciscanheart Posted February 22, 2005 Author Posted February 22, 2005 oo cheesecake!! can i have fresh strawberries with mine??
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 :group: ((((((((((((((((LAURA))))))))))))))))) :group:
Lil Red Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 can i have blueberries? gosh, that sounds so good, i keep forgetting i'm on a diet!
crusader1234 Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 Hahaha wow. What a thread. I would just like to point out that this entire thing was about Phazzan. He made a 'Attention VeraMaria' thread, and I felt like pointing out that there were already like 5 that he had made. I ended up finding a few more than I expected . I wasn't doing it because I particularly like Vera (although she is very dope) but mainly because I thought the threads were getting ridiculous... sorry if anybody felt left out. Andd... just so you know - I don't have any threads named after ME either. I never end up on any 'favourite phatmasser' lists, and I don't really care either. Just an observation - so don't go thinking this is about popularity. Its about Phazzan needing to stop making new threads. And it appears this whole scheme has backfired and made me look like a crazy Canuck...
Dudette Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 yeah, Canucks! Of course we have to forgive him He's a Canuck!
Theoketos Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 05:34 PM'] nevermind. no one understands me anyways. [/quote] Well, though brevity is the soul of wit, sometimes to communicate effectively it takes more then a smiley face. BTW this thread should die...*Blam*
franciscanheart Posted February 22, 2005 Author Posted February 22, 2005 wha? anyway... back to cheesecake
Azriel Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 blueberry, cherry, strawberry ... chocolate. Cheesecake for everyone!
heyyoimjohnny Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 I like plain 'ol cheesecake. Or raspberry, but I draw the line there.
Dudette Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE!!! I have that every year for my birthday!
VeraMaria Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='traichuoi' date='Feb 21 2005, 05:01 PM'] but i do have to agree, those Vera threads were annoying (sorry Vera, you know i love you because you play Name the Saint with me!) [/quote] I'd be the first to agree that they're annoying.
VeraMaria Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 Oreo Crumble Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory
Dudette Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 (edited) oh! oh! Oreo crumbs on the edge of the cheesecake...awww yeah.. Edited February 22, 2005 by Dudette
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now