An Old School Catholic Message Board

Not that I dislike VeraMaria.... BUT....

franciscanheart

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:42 PM'] why arent we mad at crusader1234 for bumping the threads? [/quote]
he's canadian. it's excusable. :P

[quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:44 PM'] :)

Your avatar reminds me of a kid from grade school. :lol: [/quote]
that's awesome. it is my kindergarten picture.

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 10:20 AM'] pm is like one big popularity contest <_< [/quote]
i think some people feel that way if all they ever visit is open mic.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:45 PM'] he's canadian. it's excusable. :P [/quote]
Being Canadian isn't excusable!!!

:P jk

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Feb 21 2005, 02:48 PM'] clearly though, all this infighting was caused by a foreigner.....more reason to be mad lol [/quote]
<<< is a foreigner too

*runs away from angry Americans* :ph34r:

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:48 PM'] i think some people feel that way if all they ever visit is open mic. [/quote]
:angry: are you suggesting something? :unsure:

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:45 PM'] he's canadian. it's excusable. :P [/quote]
woo hooo, does that mean I can plot up something mean? J/k, I wouldn't do that just cuz I'm Canadian. :P

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:50 PM'] <<< is a foreigner too

*runs away from angry Americans* :ph34r: [/quote]
No, Vera! Don't run away!

Hey...this will keep you on PM...everyone's still trying to figure out who **** is. Only I and a few people know...mwahahahahahahahahaha...

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:49 PM'] haha yea....go to the debate table....everyone hates everyone there haha [/quote]
hahahahahahah soo true.

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 10:50 AM'] :angry: are you suggesting something? :unsure: [/quote]
nope. :group: i'm just saying that there is more to pm than open mic...and some people who don't post in here too often (but post more, say, in the Word phorum) i've gotten to know a lot better and stuff. bah. i'm confusing even myself!

i agree with you that some people seem to get a lot more attention, but there again, just because someone doesn't post in just open mic but may post in the Word phorum...they may get attention there.

does that make sense? :wacko:

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:50 PM'] *runs away from angry Americans* :ph34r: [/quote]
I though I taught you about American's better, tsk tsk tsk.

Everyone calm down, PM does seem like a pop. contest at times, however, overall it is really a faith community of inculivie teens. Moreover, the "elite" on the site are not ever elitist. If you PM most people that are called "elite" you nearly always get a reply, no matter you "social level."

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:56 PM'] nope. :group: i'm just saying that there is more to pm than open mic...and some people who don't post in here too often (but post more, say, in the Word phorum) i've gotten to know a lot better and stuff. bah. i'm confusing even myself!

i agree with you that some people seem to get a lot more attention, but there again, just because someone doesn't post in just open mic but may post in the Word phorum...they may get attention there.

does that make sense? :wacko: [/quote]
:blink: