Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Not that I dislike VeraMaria.... BUT....


Recommended Posts

Posted

:freak:


me too.

heyyoimjohnny
Posted

This thread has been interesting.

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:43 PM'] i think i've just successfully killed yet another thread. :P [/quote]
haha, is that your job?

Posted

yea. i've been confusing everyone. including myself. :wacko:

Posted

Officially strangest thread of 2/21/05 :blink:

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:54 PM'] yea. i've been confusing everyone. including myself. :wacko: [/quote]
haha, you don't seem to confuse me... ;)

Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:59 PM'] Officially strangest thread of 2/21/05 :blink: [/quote]
:sadder:

heyyoimjohnny
Posted

We all love you anyways, Rachael.

Posted

Nothing personal rachael :unsure:

Only that topics have ranged from "ugh...why does vera think she's the center of the universe" to lunch to CPR :P

Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Feb 21 2005, 02:04 PM'] "ugh...why does vera think she's the center of the universe" [/quote]
i never said that. :unsure:

Posted

I never said you did!



wow...I have to learn to shut my mouth...like Sam in Garden State...every time I open it something worse comes out :lol:




*ninja vanish* :ph34r:

Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Feb 21 2005, 02:07 PM']

wow...I have to learn to shut my mouth...like Sam in Garden State...every time I open it something worse comes out :lol:
[/quote]
join the club :ph34r:

Posted

Sam didn't always get in trouble. Sam is like Katie, you have to be like minded to understand it the first time.

Posted

Im a lifeguard *TWEET*

theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:56 PM'] I though I taught you about American's better, tsk tsk tsk.



Everyone calm down, PM does seem like a pop. contest at times, however, overall it is really a faith community of inculivie teens. Moreover, the "elite" on the site are not ever elitist. If you PM most people that are called "elite" you nearly always get a reply, no matter you "social level." [/quote]
Hmmm. :thinking:

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 21 2005, 02:20 PM'] Hmmm. :thinking: [/quote]
:huh:

Posted

[quote name='JazzforJesus' date='Feb 21 2005, 02:09 PM'] Im a lifeguard *TWEET* [/quote]
I'm almost there! Wait, it's different in Canada, you probably won't understand...*sigh*

theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 02:21 PM'] :huh: [/quote]
It's just that a certain Latina has been ignoring me on AIM, and my pm's. :thinking:

Posted

maybe i'm just computer illiterate or something of the like...but can there be elitist groups, cliques, or popularity contests on the internet?

i'm sorry but i gotta say this...it's just the internet! phatmass is, like Iacobus said, a faith-based community. i could understand if people are being shunned but because there aren't a whole bunch of threads about you, people go up in arms? come on, kinda ridiculous don't you think? but i do have to agree, those Vera threads were annoying (sorry Vera, you know i love you because you play Name the Saint with me!)

sorry if i offended anyone, it's not my purpose...just thought that needed to be said.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...