An Old School Catholic Message Board

Not that I dislike VeraMaria.... BUT....

franciscanheart

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:56 PM']
Everyone calm down, PM does seem like a pop. contest at times, however, overall it is really a faith community of inculivie teens. Moreover, the "elite" on the site are not ever elitist. If you PM most people that are called "elite" you nearly always get a reply, no matter you "social level." [/quote]
:unsure: that's not what i meant by elite. i just meant that some people are treated differently than others. everyone is nice. really nice. some people are just elevated to a higher status, including me. -_-

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 02:01 PM'] :unsure: that's not what i meant by elite. i just meant that some people are treated differently than others. everyone is nice. really nice. some people are just elevated to a higher status, including me. -_- [/quote]
Rachael, you're not that popular. For instance, I don't like you. :angry:

:P jk

[quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:02 PM'] Rachael, you're not that popular. For instance, I don't like you. :angry:

:P jk [/quote]
that's ok. it's not much of a loss anyways. :lol:

:P

nah. i'm just a mean and bitter person. sorry if i was mean to you vera. :mellow:

oh. and i almost forgot. i'm a drama queen too. :thumb:

*skips away to go watch Mean Girls*

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:43 PM'] i think i've just successfully killed yet another thread. :P [/quote]
haha, is that your job?