An Old School Catholic Message Board

GAYS TO PROTEST AT MASS

MC Just

KizlarAgha

[quote name='ironmonk' date='May 12 2005, 09:46 PM'] If you had an open mind to truth, then maybe you would ask yourself "why is this so serious?" and actually study to find an answer instead of assuming you know things you obviously comprehend.

[/quote]
You're right, I should never do something like take other people's words out of context and assume I know things I obviously comprehend.

Dittos to CMom.

And while I would have no problem with forcible removal of any of these individuals that would disrupt a mass with this "protest." It is not only acceptable, but the Christ-like thing to do.
Note Christ's reaction to the money-changers in the Temple.
These "gay protesters" not only profane the House of God, but blaspheme it!

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='May 12 2005, 11:45 PM'] when did this happen? [/quote]
I think she means that the minions are at work...

And to be technical... it started in 33 AD... with Judas. But we can have assuance that they will not prevail and the Lord even uses the wicked to do His work without the wicked knowing it.

God Bless,
ironmonk

CatholicAndFanatical

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='May 12 2005, 08:31 PM'] Well i don't know how it would be taken at my church. I mean its a Jesuit church. Silly Jesuits. They seem to be more loyal to their own society then to the Church. [/quote]
Yea I did an article on the Jesuit Parish in Boston who participated in the Gay Pride Parades and even flew a Catholic banner in the march. Even went as far as holding a 'Gay Mass'. Sick, sick people.

I think wearing our own Sash is a great idea!

It would say 'Church Militant' on it with the coat or arms on it. And our job would be to combat the evil rainbow sash wearers.

I just sent an email to my Priest.which I included..tell me if I said anything wrong or dumb..lol

God Bless

//Start of email

Father, Pax Christi.

This weekend of the Ascension is going to be a busy one for some parts of the United States. I am sure you are aware of the group that call themselves the ‘Rainbow Sash’ will be attending the parishes of the US stirring up trouble yet once again. The Vatican has instructed the Bishops and Priests to NOT give them Communion. However, there are some Bishops already on the East Coast saying that the Rainbow Sash’s are available to come to their parish to receive Christ. This is a total injustice to the Church and should have some repercussions to their actions. I pray that our diocese of Lafayette Indiana will also stand by the Church and not allow those that choose to blatantly attack Mother Church and Her Vicar of Christ to receive Communion.

I’ve always considered you a very Orthodox and Traditional Priest and always following the Church and Her teachings. If there is something from our Bishop that was to say the ‘Rainbow Sash’ wearers are allowed to receive communion that you would rightly reject such instructions. This would not be disobedience but rather following a much higher authority – the Vatican. Nothing against Bishop Higgi at all, I’ve never had any problems thus far with the way he runs things and feel he is a great Shepherd, but there are a lot of misguided Bishops in this country who feel they don’t have to listen to the Vatican any longer (take those on the East Coast for instance) and I feel its our job as laity to make sure things like this don’t happen to our Church any longer. Its time to do spring cleaning in Christ’s Church and im sure you will somewhat agree.

May I suggest using the Knights of Columbus to guard Jesus during Communion from these people? Nothing more intimidating than trying to offend God with a guy with a sword next to you!

God Bless you Father and I hope you understand my points and concerns.

//end of email

we should all bring pots of gold... and to every rainbow sasher we see we should say: "I'm sorry, this is the end of the rainbow. Either remove your sash or remove yourself from this sacred ground"

[quote name='Curt F.' date='May 12 2005, 09:11 PM'] This thread disgusts me. You act as if homosexuals aren't people, calling this a disorder. If someone had alcholism, would they be allowed to recieve Communion? Is that not also condemned in the Bible?

It's hypocritical to think you are so much better than them. You oppress them, and they just want it to end, so you send death threats? Sounds like a bully in a middle school. Look past your hatefilled arguments and try to formulate some sense into all of this. They are as different from "us" as black people are from whites. [/quote]
Your silly comparison of homosexuals to black people is an insult to black people.
Being black or white is race, and has nothing to do with morality or how one chooses to conduct one's actions.

Homosexuality is an immoral and perverted act.

KizlarAgha

I think we're forgetting John 8:7 in this discussion. I mean, I agree that they should be denied communion for this act of dishonor for Christ, but who among us is really worthy to use force. I would say the priests, being in legitimate authority, have the obligation to stand against it. However, I would use caution in pulling an imitatio christi a la the moneychangers. God's anger is just and righteous and he cannot sin. I'm not sure we all have those powers of discretion.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='MC Just' date='May 12 2005, 11:51 PM'] i believe it was Pope Paul VI? who said "the smoke of satan has entered the sanctuary"? [/quote]
That started with Judas so its nothing new.

KizlarAgha

[quote name='Aloysius' date='May 12 2005, 09:54 PM'] we should all bring pots of gold... and to every rainbow sasher we see we should say: "I'm sorry, this is the end of the rainbow. Either remove your sash or remove yourself from this sacred ground" [/quote]
:rolling:

I think that's fantastic.

CatholicAndFanatical

[quote name='Aloysius' date='May 12 2005, 10:47 PM'] I am "homosexual" by society's definition, so don't give me that carp.

anyway, these people are openly declaring war on the Church by publically attempting sacriledge and promoting heresy. following the example of Christ, there is an extent of just anger that all Christians should feel. Christ's just anger was expressed when he actually made his own whip, and used it against the moneychangers in the temple because of their desecration of it. you better believe that whip actually hit some of those people and hurt, that's why they all ran out.

I would not want to hurt them, I would want to stand up yielding some sort of object that could cause them bodily harm and tell them "Out of concern for your souls and for the defence of the Most Holy Eucharist, I cannot allow you to commit this sacrilidge. You stand here at a crossroads, a decision to be made. If you continue to wear this rainbow sash, you are choosing not to be Catholic. Remove the sash out of respect and obedience to the representatives of Christ on earth, and come join us at our Eucharistic Table where you can ask Him for all clarification on those things which you have trouble understanding or believing. But know this, if you refuse to remove this sash, I cannot in good conscience allow you to pass and right now ask you to leave this sacred place."

I have a sword.. but it's more of a show sword... it could still hurt as any metal object would hurt, oh how I wish I had the courage to bring it and stand up to give them that speach..

Mess with me and I'll get over it, mess with the Eucharist and I draw my sword. [/quote]
thats good you would do that..now how do we get the others to get a spine and follow you??

For those that think its wrong of us to stand up and not allow them to recieve Christ. You need to read St Faustina's Diary where Jesus tells her that it hurts him so much when someone recieves him in Mortal Sin. He would rather us NOT receive Him until they go to confession.

Knowing this we have to do everything we can to stand up for Christ and defend Him when our leaders let us down.

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='May 12 2005, 10:45 PM'] when did this happen? [/quote]
Well....as the others have said, it really started with Judas. He was an apostle....a priest basically. And he allowed himself to be indwelt by Satan. This still happens today, make no mistake.

And I do think it was Pope Paul VI who said that. That's actually what I was thinking of when I posted.

As far as the sash thing(who knew me saying that would get such a response :bugeyes:)....I'm thinking of making one from some white silk material that I have. Simple...and yet it's the color of purity. Not because I'm pure...but because the Church's teachings are. *shrugs* Most people probably wouldn't even know what it was for. But maybe it'll get some people asking some questions and it will be a chance to evangelize to Catholics who may not know the Church's teachings on such matters.

God bless,
Sarah

[quote name='Aloysius' date='May 12 2005, 11:47 PM'] I am "homosexual" by society's definition, so don't give me that carp.

anyway, these people are openly declaring war on the Church by publically attempting sacriledge and promoting heresy. following the example of Christ, there is an extent of just anger that all Christians should feel. Christ's just anger was expressed when he actually made his own whip, and used it against the moneychangers in the temple because of their desecration of it. you better believe that whip actually hit some of those people and hurt, that's why they all ran out.

I would not want to hurt them, I would want to stand up yielding some sort of object that could cause them bodily harm and tell them "Out of concern for your souls and for the defence of the Most Holy Eucharist, I cannot allow you to commit this sacrilidge. You stand here at a crossroads, a decision to be made. If you continue to wear this rainbow sash, you are choosing not to be Catholic. Remove the sash out of respect and obedience to the representatives of Christ on earth, and come join us at our Eucharistic Table where you can ask Him for all clarification on those things which you have trouble understanding or believing. But know this, if you refuse to remove this sash, I cannot in good conscience allow you to pass and right now ask you to leave this sacred place."

I have a sword.. but it's more of a show sword... it could still hurt as any metal object would hurt, oh how I wish I had the courage to bring it and stand up to give them that speach..

Mess with me and I'll get over it, mess with the Eucharist and I draw my sword. [/quote]
I'm an irish gorilla with a tut beard that knows kung fu...

if you're serious and have the guts.. why not go to your diocesan cathedral for Mass and be a watchdog?

and as regards our authority to stand up and stop this, all baptized Catholics are legitimate defenders of the Holy Eucharist having the right and sometimes the obligation to use any means necessary to prevent open public sacrilidge

sarahB, carry a little fake pot of gold with writing on the side that says "THE RAINBOW ENDS HERE" :D

KizlarAgha

[quote name='Aloysius' date='May 12 2005, 10:19 PM'] if you're serious and have the guts.. why not go to your diocesan cathedral for Mass and be a watchdog?

and as regards our authority to stand up and stop this, all baptized Catholics are legitimate defenders of the Holy Eucharist having the right and sometimes the obligation to use any means necessary to prevent open public sacrilidge

sarahB, carry a little fake pot of gold with writing on the side that says "THE RAINBOW ENDS HERE" :D [/quote]
So what if priests profane the eucharist in a particularly liberal diocese? Do you have the right to remove them from the true presence?