An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Think Kilroy's Ready

Lil Red

For everyone to descend on their house for Houston?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kilroy the Ninja

YES THEY MADE IT FINE!!!

Some where around 2:30 am this morning dUST, Damien and MCJust arrived on my doorstep, and in less than 10 minutes they were all to bed! Tired crew.

They left this morning around 7:15 am for da conference. I'm expecting about four more guys (including Father Pontifex) tonight. Say a prayer that the couch gets fixed (long story...) so someone can sleep on it.

littleflower+JMJ

YES THEY MADE IT FINE!!!

Some where around 2:30 am this morning dUST, Damien and MCJust arrived on my doorstep, and in less than 10 minutes they were all to bed!  Tired crew.

They left this morning around 7:15 am for da conference.  I'm expecting about four more guys (including Father Pontifex) tonight.  Say a prayer that the couch gets fixed (long story...) so someone can sleep on it.

im glad to hear that!

praise God!

well, me and tina are right now taking off to where our charter bus is going to pick us up at.

and we couldn't leave without saying bye to our phamily.

ncyc here we come!!!!!!!!!!

God lbess and keep all of us in your prayers for a safe trip to and back.

thanks and i love all of you!!

+JMJ :wub: :wub:

• 19 years later...
Kilroy the Ninja

Just in case anyone else reads this....  Baby Ninja Crusader is turning 21 years old this year and will be a Junior at Texas A&M.

Ninja out

8 hours ago, Kilroy the Ninja said:

Just in case anyone else reads this....  Baby Ninja Crusader is turning 21 years old this year and will be a Junior at Texas A&M.

Ninja out

WHAT THE FREAK!