Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do females really need to wear make-up?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

lil bull 04
Posted

I don't really wera make-up and I know there are a lot of females who spend money on it and all it does is give you temporary beauty and isn't really good for your skin. I recently read in the news that wearing makeup may not be good for a child if you wear it when your pregnant if you are a female.

KizlarAgha
Posted

So pregnant males who wear it are fine?


I'm ho hum on it. I used to wear it alot, but not so much anymore. I used to do it everyday for school, the whole deal. Now I only use it on special occasions.

Posted

Haven't used makeup in... 15+ years, except for one special photographic occasion.

I don't really care what other people do, but I find it hard to take seriously a girl who spends a [i]lot[/i] of time on hair, makeup, and clothes.

KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='philothea' date='May 30 2005, 06:13 PM'] Haven't used makeup in... 15+ years, except for one special photographic occasion.

I don't really care what other people do, but I find it hard to take seriously a girl who spends a [i]lot[/i] of time on hair, makeup, and clothes. [/quote]
:rolling:

Well I think if it becomes a major part of your life then you need to rethink your life. I haven't used makeup in ummm....1 year probably.

lil bull 04
Posted

[quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 30 2005, 06:08 PM'] So pregnant males who wear it are fine?


I'm ho hum on it. I used to wear it alot, but not so much anymore. I used to do it everyday for school, the whole deal. Now I only use it on special occasions. [/quote]
:rolling: hahaha! i'd live to see a pregnant male! even then it might not be good even if they could get pregnant it may make the baby ugly if they tried to make themselves look pretty unless they were a really hottt guy. :rolling:

KizlarAgha
Posted
:lol:


Yes, together you and I shall destroy any sense of natural gender...
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I find it completely unnecessary. :mellow:

lil bull 04
Posted

[quote name='philothea' date='May 30 2005, 06:13 PM'] Haven't used makeup in... 15+ years, except for one special photographic occasion.

I don't really care what other people do, but I find it hard to take seriously a girl who spends a [i]lot[/i] of time on hair, makeup, and clothes. [/quote]
the last time i did that was when i had to go to the soldier of the month board at ait and well it made me look good because i got many compliments on how i presented myself as well as my answers

Brother Adam
Posted

Completely unnecessary. I hate it when women wear makeup. Makes them look fake, like they are trying to hide who they are. I convinced Teresa not to wear it anymore after a while and I'm glad. honestly nothing beats true beauty with all of its flaws.

lil bull 04
Posted

[quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 30 2005, 06:16 PM'] :lol:


Yes, together you and I shall destroy any sense of natural gender... [/quote]
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: yes we will......hahahahaha :lol: :lol:

Posted

I wear it occasionally....but it's not a normal thing for me. I don't feel like taking the time to do it.

KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='lil bull 04' date='May 30 2005, 06:26 PM'] :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: yes we will......hahahahaha :lol: :lol: [/quote]
Excellent...my plan is working...

lil bull 04
Posted

[quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 30 2005, 06:29 PM'] Excellent...my plan is working... [/quote]
now we must figure how to get every female to wear skirts or anything but pants and the same for males and we have to get females not to wear make-up. i vote we create a planet for people who want to be perfect..or at least to our standard...maybe we could convince everyone on PM to move there.....hahaha! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Posted

talk to Aloysius about that planet of yours :lol:

Thomas Michael
Posted

Makeup is fine as long as it's not overdone.

*coughtammyfayecough*

Posted

*shudder*

I do NOT understand that whole deal with evangelical TV women and makeup. :huh:

KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='lil bull 04' date='May 30 2005, 06:37 PM'] now we must figure how to get every female to wear skirts or anything but pants and the same for males and we have to get females not to wear make-up. i vote we create a planet for people who want to be perfect..or at least to our standard...maybe we could convince everyone on PM to move there.....hahaha! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: [/quote]
OMG!!

An entire planet that is the reverse of ours - where it is a sin for women to crossdress but not for men! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You're a genius ^_^

lil bull 04
Posted

what shall we call our planet? Have any ideas? :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :lol:

KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='lil bull 04' date='May 30 2005, 08:13 PM'] what shall we call our planet? Have any ideas? :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :lol: [/quote]
Utopia? :D

Posted

I only wear it like......3 times every month.. :mellow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...