lil bull 04 Posted May 31, 2005 Author Posted May 31, 2005 I am a 45B small arms/towed artillery repairer.
KizlarAgha Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='lil bull 04' date='May 30 2005, 09:41 PM'] I am a 45B small arms/towed artillery repairer. [/quote] You know...I like shooting my assault rifle. I hate the cleaning part...
iggy Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 I personally am a Drill Team girl... I am a TERRIBLE shot!
KizlarAgha Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='iggy' date='May 30 2005, 09:44 PM'] I personally am a Drill Team girl... I am a TERRIBLE shot! [/quote] My little brother and I compete with our Mini-14's. And sometimes with pistols. I still say I'm better with the Colt 1911A1. I quit competing with the 12 gauge shotgun when I couldn't move my shoulder after shooting three shots. He loved the thing though.
jiyoung Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 some makeup has salicyic acid to clear up blemishes, so it's not necessarily acne-causing. i have to wear makeup for work. it makes me look like i care and like i take care of myself, and it gives a clean, polished look. perhaps it's not as much the wearing of the makeup as it is the purpose for wearing makeup that we should be concerned with?
iggy Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 what do you mean? I miss my Springfield1903A-03. And you can ask any man who knows me, I tend to not be scary like this too often... I am really a big fan of being feminine.
KizlarAgha Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='May 30 2005, 09:52 PM'] You girls are scary! [/quote] My swordsmanship training is much more detailed. And I've done a bunch of martial arts - not the sport kind either. Fighting is fun.
KizlarAgha Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='iggy' date='May 30 2005, 09:54 PM'] what do you mean? I miss my Springfield1903A-03. And you can ask any man who knows me, I tend to not be scary like this too often... I am really a big fan of being feminine. [/quote] LOL I often tell people I have the tastes of a 55 year old male army veteran trapped in the mind of a 21 year old girl.
lil bull 04 Posted May 31, 2005 Author Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 30 2005, 09:28 PM'] Yay! No pants and no makeup! Argent, will you come to our Utopia planet of no pants? [/quote] yes......please come to our planet
lil bull 04 Posted May 31, 2005 Author Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 30 2005, 09:42 PM'] You know...I like shooting my assault rifle. I hate the cleaning part... [/quote] sweet! cleaning is no fun
lil bull 04 Posted May 31, 2005 Author Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='May 30 2005, 09:52 PM'] You girls are scary! [/quote] we aren't scary we just love our weapons and it is not a crime to be able to defend ourselves if it is necessary. we do have the right to bear arms according to the constitution!
lil bull 04 Posted May 31, 2005 Author Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 30 2005, 09:56 PM'] LOL I often tell people I have the tastes of a 55 year old male army veteran trapped in the mind of a 21 year old girl. [/quote] HOOOOOOOOOAH! Thats what I'm talking about! Females Rock! Yeah! Yeah!
philothea Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 Ahhh... I wasn't criticizing. I'm just a wimp. It's all good. (I'm scared of loud noises :hide:)
lil bull 04 Posted May 31, 2005 Author Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='May 30 2005, 09:57 PM'] But, but, but, how do you fight without PANTS?? [/quote] we can wear skirts! Lol! haven't you ever seen Xena warrior princess?
iggy Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 Yeah! We have to be able to defend ourselves when you men aren't there to smash the bad guys (well, to be honest. i really don't shoot much, and i havn't had the opportunity to spin a riffle in years Oh, well, life goes on, and it is easier to get guys to hold doors for you when you aren't carrying a rifle!)
philothea Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 (edited) [quote] we can wear skirts! Lol! haven't you ever seen Xena warrior princess?[/quote] Edited May 31, 2005 by philothea
KizlarAgha Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='lil bull 04' date='May 30 2005, 10:04 PM'] we can wear skirts! Lol! haven't you ever seen Xena warrior princess? [/quote] I fight in skirts alot. I used to do it even more - ever hear of hakama anybody? Kendo was fun. More girls join kendo these days than boys in Japan.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now