An Old School Catholic Message Board

Make-up is it necessary?

lil bull 04

Do females really need to wear make-up?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

KizlarAgha

[quote name='lil bull 04' date='May 30 2005, 06:37 PM'] now we must figure how to get every female to wear skirts or anything but pants and the same for males and we have to get females not to wear make-up. i vote we create a planet for people who want to be perfect..or at least to our standard...maybe we could convince everyone on PM to move there.....hahaha! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: [/quote]
OMG!!

An entire planet that is the reverse of ours - where it is a sin for women to crossdress but not for men! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You're a genius ^_^

KizlarAgha

[quote name='lil bull 04' date='May 30 2005, 08:13 PM'] what shall we call our planet? Have any ideas? :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :lol: [/quote]
Utopia? :D

I don't think wearing truckloads of foundation and eyeliner is needed at all, but it sounds like alot of you (especially the guys) don't approve of makeup at all. Some of us need it to cover up minor flaws and imperfections. I have acne-prone skin, and I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable walking around looking like a pizza.

I'm sorry, I've dealt with too many guys who have labeled me shallow and high-maintenance because I wear foundation and concealer...just makes me wonder if people are so hung up on girls looking natural that they forget about the girls who happen to wear makeup. There's no happy medium. There are the guys who want completely natural, and there are guys who want a Barbie doll. What about the guys that [b]don't care[/b] either way?

Ok...so I got a little carried away. :unsure:

lil bull 04

[quote name='geetarplayer' date='May 30 2005, 08:24 PM'] I actually think girls are much more attractive when they don't wear make-up.

-Mark [/quote]
HOOOOOOOOOOOAH! I think you're awesome of course any male that thinks that is awesome!

KizlarAgha

[quote name='lil bull 04' date='May 30 2005, 08:26 PM'] HOOOOOOOOOOOAH! I think you're awesome of course any male that thinks that is awesome! [/quote]
Are you in the Army or some other branch of the service?

lil bull 04

The Army but soon to be married to a Marine! HOOOOOOOORAHHHHHHHHHH! (hooah +oorah=hoorah)

KizlarAgha

[quote name='lil bull 04' date='May 30 2005, 08:31 PM'] The Army but soon to be married to a Marine! HOOOOOOOORAHHHHHHHHHH! (hooah +oorah=hoorah) [/quote]
My little brother joined the army. He's 18. He ships off for basic the first week of July. Then he's going to do medic training in San Antonio area.

[quote name='azaelia' date='May 30 2005, 10:23 PM'] I don't think wearing truckloads of foundation and eyeliner is needed at all, but it sounds like alot of you (especially the guys) don't approve of makeup at all. Some of us need it to cover up minor flaws and imperfections. I have acne-prone skin, and I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable walking around looking like a pizza.

[/quote]
I have bad acne too, but wearing makeup makes it worse, because it gets in your pores....and boom, you get tons more acne, just to let you know. ;)

KizlarAgha

[quote name='Dudette' date='May 30 2005, 08:32 PM'] I have bad acne too, but wearing makeup makes it worse, because it gets in your pores....and boom, you get tons more acne, just to let you know. ;) [/quote]
If you go on a low dose of estrogen it'll clear up your skin.

KizlarAgha

[quote name='hot stuff' date='May 30 2005, 08:39 PM'] I'm a little wierded out by clown makeup.

Maybe its the rubber ball nose... I don't know. [/quote]
Clowns are quite possibly the scariest things we've ever invented to "entertain" children.