An Old School Catholic Message Board

Make-up is it necessary?

lil bull 04

Do females really need to wear make-up?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

some makeup has salicyic acid to clear up blemishes, so it's not necessarily acne-causing.

i have to wear makeup for work. it makes me look like i care and like i take care of myself, and it gives a clean, polished look.

perhaps it's not as much the wearing of the makeup as it is the purpose for wearing makeup that we should be concerned with?

what do you mean? I miss my Springfield1903A-03.
And you can ask any man who knows me, I tend to not be scary like this too often... I am really a big fan of being feminine.

KizlarAgha

[quote name='philothea' date='May 30 2005, 09:52 PM'] You girls are scary! :D [/quote]
My swordsmanship training is much more detailed. And I've done a bunch of martial arts - not the sport kind either. Fighting is fun.

KizlarAgha

[quote name='iggy' date='May 30 2005, 09:54 PM'] what do you mean? I miss my Springfield1903A-03.
And you can ask any man who knows me, I tend to not be scary like this too often... I am really a big fan of being feminine. [/quote]
LOL

I often tell people I have the tastes of a 55 year old male army veteran trapped in the mind of a 21 year old girl.

lil bull 04

[quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 30 2005, 09:28 PM'] Yay! No pants and no makeup! Argent, will you come to our Utopia planet of no pants? [/quote]
yes......please come to our planet :D :D :D

lil bull 04

[quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 30 2005, 09:42 PM'] You know...I like shooting my assault rifle. I hate the cleaning part... [/quote]
sweet! cleaning is no fun

lil bull 04

[quote name='philothea' date='May 30 2005, 09:52 PM'] You girls are scary! :D [/quote]
we aren't scary we just love our weapons and it is not a crime to be able to defend ourselves if it is necessary. we do have the right to bear arms according to the constitution!

lil bull 04

[quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 30 2005, 09:56 PM'] LOL

I often tell people I have the tastes of a 55 year old male army veteran trapped in the mind of a 21 year old girl. [/quote]
HOOOOOOOOOAH! Thats what I'm talking about! Females Rock! Yeah! Yeah!

Ahhh... I wasn't criticizing. I'm just a wimp. It's all good. :)

(I'm scared of loud noises :hide:)

lil bull 04

[quote name='philothea' date='May 30 2005, 09:57 PM'] But, but, but, how do you fight without PANTS?? [/quote]
we can wear skirts! Lol! haven't you ever seen Xena warrior princess?

Yeah! We have to be able to defend ourselves when you men aren't there to smash the bad guys (well, to be honest. i really don't shoot much, and i havn't had the opportunity to spin a riffle in years :( Oh, well, life goes on, and it is easier to get guys to hold doors for you when you aren't carrying a rifle!)

[quote] we can wear skirts! Lol! haven't you ever seen Xena warrior princess?[/quote]

:lol:

Edited by philothea

KizlarAgha

[quote name='lil bull 04' date='May 30 2005, 10:04 PM'] we can wear skirts! Lol! haven't you ever seen Xena warrior princess? [/quote]
I fight in skirts alot. I used to do it even more - ever hear of hakama anybody? Kendo was fun. More girls join kendo these days than boys in Japan.