An Old School Catholic Message Board

Make-up is it necessary?

lil bull 04

Do females really need to wear make-up?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lil bull 04

[quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='May 31 2005, 11:03 AM'] I'll confess that I was the one who answered it with option 1, but only to get people to wonder who voted that. :)

I think everyone is beautiful but I have no problem with women putting on makeup. There is such thing as too much makeup and usually causes more problems than it solves. [/quote]
okay if thats all it was meant to do then i forgive you. i wanted to see if anyone actually felt that way about themselves or others and i'm glad nobody in their right mind actually put it sofar.

franciscanheart

see i used to use that too. and for some people its okay. but not for me. my skin is too sensitive.

you should try clinique or something of the like. mac is good too.

aahhhh, mac is expensive, I don't know if I can get that around here, not sure about clinique either... :lol: Thanks though. :)

lil bull 04

why must we talk about make-up here. most of us agree that we don't need to use make-up

franciscanheart

no i dont think thats true. i think a lot of us like it and a lot of us are either (A) lazy or (B) dont like it

KizlarAgha

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='May 31 2005, 12:05 PM'] only because they dont know how to apply it ;) [/quote]
No. There are those of us with perfect skin who don't need to sully ourselves with strange chemicals. See, we aren't lazy, we're just better.

KizlarAgha

[quote name='Lil Red' date='May 31 2005, 12:07 PM'] and what a humble attitude about it too! :rolleyes: [/quote]
Sorry but I don't like being called lazy and inept...

[quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 31 2005, 11:08 AM'] Sorry but I don't like being called lazy and inept... [/quote]
sorry, but i don't like being called "shallow", "vain", "can't be taken seriously"