Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Official what you had for dinner thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

I HAD NOTHING

Posted

go eat some boy, and don't forget to ask me whether I want some or not :P

i had curried chicken, lo bok and rice. :drool:

oh yeah, and lo bok is a Chinese vegtable in case yall are wondering. heh.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

steak and bread

homeschoolmom
Posted

chicken and stuffing... salad... and ice cream for dessert.

Posted

oh yeah, i had chocolate cake for dessert.

Posted

Last night I had a steak. :drool:

Posted

went to eat at a Mexican place, and there I had a Burrito, Beans, and Spanish rice.

Posted

i had mac&coagulated milk with tuna and veggies

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

last night i ate chicken and baked beans....what i really really want is some good chinese food.

Guest T-Bone
Posted

I had BBQ'd chicken and asian salad.

Posted

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='Jun 30 2005, 03:07 PM']last night i ate chicken and baked beans....what  i really really want is some good chinese food.
[right][snapback]628425[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

stop by at my house ;)

Posted

what should i make for dinner?

Posted

i want some pizza made by some sweaty italian guy

photosynthesis
Posted

I made a risotto with spinach and smoked salmon

sweetpea316
Posted

[quote name='photosynthesis' date='Jun 30 2005, 01:40 PM']I made a risotto with spinach and smoked salmon
[right][snapback]628472[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
That sounds so good!! :drool:

I actually thought of making a thread like this yesterday... ^_^

I had New Orleans style rice... yum!

It was like Mardi Gras in my mouth.

Posted

yeah natalie but i beat you to it

Posted

okay, so do i make grilled chicken and rice, or do i make chicken& rice where the chicken is pan cooked in strips and then added to the rice with a cream sauce?

sweetpea316
Posted

Hmm...decisions decisions... both sound great! :drool:

I'm coming over to your place for dinner sometime. ^_^

But seriously... I'd pick the second option. Just because.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...