cathgirl Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 Spaghetti yum yum! Did I spell "spaghetti" right? I'm living on few hours of sleep, sorry if it's wrong.
SRMartin15 Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 Im pretty sure my mom called it asian stir-fry... you got me but it sure did taste good Sean
corban711 Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 i had In-N-Out Burger...the best there is! i had a #2...which is a cheeseburger combo...comes with fries and a drink. yum yum
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jul 14 2005, 09:15 AM']Last night we had chicken breasts stuffed with mozzarella, fresh basil, and tomato, and on the side some garlic herb pasta, asparagus, and sliced apple. And I mage margaritas for Matt and I. Tonight I plan to make pollo alla firenze. [right][snapback]642998[/snapback][/right] [/quote] All I can say is, Matt is a lucky man. Dang... Where did he find you anyway?
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 You all are making me feel like a pig. Such light eaters you are. ( I know that just sounded like Yoda. hehe, oh well)
Frankencow Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 Oh man. This thread is making me hungry. Time to make some rice!!! :chinese:
homeschoolmom Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 We had our priest over to dinner last night, so we had a pretty big dinner-- pork chops, salad, potatoes, broccoli etc... and oreo cookie pie for dessert. And wonderful conversation... We had a great time.
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 I had 1/8th of a crust of bread, a few specks of dried herbs, and a small portion of lukewarm water. And I ate supper in a hairshirt whilst kneeling on concrete and scourging myself. actually I already posted what I had for supper, therefore this must be a joke of some kind.
Frankencow Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jul 19 2005, 08:09 AM']I had 1/8th of a crust of bread, a few specks of dried herbs, and a small portion of lukewarm water. And I ate supper in a hairshirt whilst kneeling on concrete and scourging myself. actually I already posted what I had for supper, therefore this must be a joke of some kind. [right][snapback]649521[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I was serious about the rice.... with Kimchee!
Dudette Posted September 3, 2005 Posted September 3, 2005 I had beef stir fry..... yessssss, sooo good. And of course, we ate with chopsticks.
ReinnieR Posted September 3, 2005 Author Posted September 3, 2005 i think you should look at the "food" thread
phatcatholic Posted September 5, 2005 Posted September 5, 2005 pasta, potatoes, BBQ boneless chicken breast, and grilled talapia. it was freakin good.
sweetpea316 Posted September 5, 2005 Posted September 5, 2005 Mmmm...that sounds good... My roomie and I made mac & coagulated milk! Mmmhmm... [img]http://www.digistash.com/data/d91caca74114d81fdfc578fca82f8d72/tb_5781_p89764.jpg[/img] She made fun of me cuz I hold my spoon funny...
sweetpea316 Posted September 5, 2005 Posted September 5, 2005 I know...and I didn't realize it for the longest time. I try to hold it regularly but it's just a bad habit I suppose. Hehe...she said it reminds her of on "Beauty and the Beast" when the beast tries to eat and he shovels the food in his face. Thanks pal.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now