Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Official what you had for dinner thread


Recommended Posts

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

steak bread patatoes suaceage with apple juice.

Posted

strawberry crepes :eat:

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Scrambled eggs in butter with onions, peppers, squash, and mushrooms.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

was it a breakfast for dinner night?

Posted

Frozen french bread pizza. :drool:

Posted

Tonight, I made pan-fried breaded chicken breast, real mashed potatoes, and green beans. For dessert, we had ice cream sandwiches. Mmm all around.

Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 30 2005, 05:59 AM']go eat some boy, and don't forget to ask me whether I want some or not :P

i had curried chicken, lo bok and rice. :drool:

oh yeah, and lo bok is a Chinese vegtable in case yall are wondering. heh.
[right][snapback]628116[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
lo bok.... that's like bok choi right?
BTW can I come over for dinner??

I had Special K cereal for breakfast, i mean dinner..... (I work nights so my life is backwards sometimes)

  • 5 months later...
Posted

that cheesy potato thing from Taco Hell is pretty good

Posted

Some lasagne that'd been in the fridge from a couple of days.

Laurentina1975
Posted

Sushi,
One unagi roll with tempura and one spider roll, with miso soup...

YUMMY! :japanese:

Laurentina1975
Posted

[quote name='ReinnieR' date='Feb 7 2006, 12:18 AM']that cheesy potato thing from Taco Hell is pretty good
[right][snapback]878297[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


DAS FUNNY!
My dad calls it Toxic Bell or Toxic Hell.

Posted

Grilled chicken breast on a bed of spinach with ranch dressing and coagulated milk.

homeschoolmom
Posted

Meatball sub from subway, bowl of coagulated milk and broccoli soup, Doritos and a Dr. Pepper...

Posted

Peanut butter and black raspberry jelly sandwich, tortilla chips, a Gala apple, and a no-bake oatmeal cookie.

Posted

coors light

photosynthesis
Posted

for dinner I had my grandma's chicken soup with homemade biscuits :) mmm, living at home is yummy :eat:

Posted

hello there my valentine

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Ramen noodles :wacko:

Posted

Steakburger from Steak 'n' Shake....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...