Apotheoun Posted July 1, 2005 Posted July 1, 2005 I'm having a tasty coagulated milk steak sandwich with garlic.
sweetpea316 Posted July 1, 2005 Posted July 1, 2005 Mmmm... Outback burger.... Yeah, I had microwavable Fettucini Alfredo. Gotta love living in a dorm... I <3 going home on the weekends... it equals home cooking!!
let_go_let_God Posted July 1, 2005 Posted July 1, 2005 Mmmmm college living. Thank God next year me and my girlfriends are living in an on campus apartment so we get to cook for ourselves. God bless- LGLG
let_go_let_God Posted July 1, 2005 Posted July 1, 2005 I should clarify, by girlfriends I mean the three friends of mine who are girls. God bless- LGLG
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 1, 2005 Posted July 1, 2005 this thread is soo wrong. reading it while im starving lol but only because im hungry i thnk out of the 3 meals, dinner is the only one i usulaly get lol i always miss out on lunch and even more breakfeast lol
ReinnieR Posted July 14, 2005 Author Posted July 14, 2005 i'm bumping this bacon cheeseburger, fries and a drink!!!
ReinnieR Posted July 14, 2005 Author Posted July 14, 2005 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Jul 1 2005, 03:08 AM']this thread is soo wrong. reading it while im starving lol but only because im hungry i thnk out of the 3 meals, dinner is the only one i usulaly get lol i always miss out on lunch and even more breakfeast lol [right][snapback]629202[/snapback][/right] [/quote] sorry
theculturewarrior Posted July 14, 2005 Posted July 14, 2005 hard-boiled eggs, fresh spinach and vine-ripened tomatoes, rice and beans, and mixed nuts. For lunch I had the same, but with arugala.
disturbedxfairy Posted July 14, 2005 Posted July 14, 2005 scofizzle and i made chicken parmigian and spaghetti yum!
theculturewarrior Posted July 14, 2005 Posted July 14, 2005 [quote name='Janana8706' date='Jun 30 2005, 05:59 PM']last night i had a sub from subway, tonight i'm having porksteak, brats, hotdogs, and a whole bunch of other food. I love having company over.!!!! [right][snapback]628849[/snapback][/right] [/quote] There's some cultural disease that northerners have when they come down to the border...they always want to feed the locals bratwurst. It's a cultural disease! And most people who don't know what it is get sick just hearing the word bratwurst.
corban711 Posted July 14, 2005 Posted July 14, 2005 CAKE!!! i am serious. i had cake for dinner. tonight, the costco i work at which is opening today (thursday) had a V.I.P. party for the employees and our families. i had to work at this party of course, but it was fun. on my break, i had cake for my dinner! yum yum. i had some chocolate cake which was good and some cheesecake that was...hmmm...not so good. hehe. but we had some really good cookies too.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 14, 2005 Posted July 14, 2005 Last night we had chicken breasts stuffed with mozzarella, fresh basil, and tomato, and on the side some garlic herb pasta, asparagus, and sliced apple. And I mage margaritas for Matt and I. Tonight I plan to make pollo alla firenze.
Nicole8223 Posted July 14, 2005 Posted July 14, 2005 tuna noodle casserole last night. it was SOOOO good....it was a going away dinner for my brother. he is leaving for australia today to study abroad, and that's his favorite meal. tonight? leftovers....
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 18, 2005 Posted July 18, 2005 Burritos. And raspberry frozen margaritas. hehe
ForHimAlone Posted July 18, 2005 Posted July 18, 2005 Garden salad and a Mexican-style wild rice dish thing.
cmotherofpirl Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 egg salad sandwich red grapes Rum and diet coke
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 pollo mexicano (I think that's what they called it, good stuff anyway) flan cabernet
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now