Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Official what you had for dinner thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

I had spaghetti for supper.

homeschoolmom
Posted

We're having chicken and rice hotdish. :drool: :eat:

Posted

my little sister has also put out grilled chicken sandwitches

sweetpea316
Posted

Haha.. yep, thats the secret ingredient. :witch:

Posted

[quote name='iggy' date='Jun 30 2005, 04:13 PM']stop bragging :P
[right][snapback]628656[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


sorry

Posted

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Jun 30 2005, 06:32 PM']Haha.. yep, thats the secret ingredient. :witch:
[right][snapback]628697[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!

Posted

last night i had a sub from subway, tonight i'm having porksteak, brats, hotdogs, and a whole bunch of other food. I love having company over.!!!!

Posted

i had chow hall

i don't know what it was

i know i had it with rice

a meal is jsut not a meal without rice (filipino thing)

MilesChristi
Posted

I had Jamaican style jerk chicken.

Posted

You people get to eat dinner?

Posted

father i didn't get to eat dinner last night

Posted

and we all yelled at him, so now he is more careful to eat dinner

i am going to bake peanut butter chocolate chip cookies

Posted

Grandma is making some sort of bean concoction she calls Tamali-pie. It's some Mexican dish she has made up. I'm sure I'll eat dinner...just it'll be late. :(

Posted

ooh. i love tamales, but tamale pie sounds interesting.

Posted

flank steak tostadas

let_go_let_God
Posted

Let's see for dinner tonight I had Chicken and Rice (Chicken cooked with rice mixed with cream of mushroom soup and lipton onion soup) and corn with a giant glass of milk. Just what I needed after an uber hard day of work.

God bless-
LGLG

Guest Eremite
Posted

Steak and coagulated milk sub with peppers and onions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...