Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which one do you prefer more?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Guess my vote.

avemaria40
Posted

Star Wars rules! i actually dressed as Princess Leia for Halloween one time

reelguy227
Posted

Go Star Wars!!!!

desertwoman
Posted

Star Trek.

Sorry, I just don't feel Star Wars anymore since I saw Spaceballs when I was little.

Follow the schwartz!!!!

Posted

I'd rather trek than go to war.

Star Trek.....




Dammit Jim, I'm a phatmasser not movie critic!

Posted

def star wars...though there are def some great trek episodes!

reelguy227
Posted

Ill agree with jp2 but about some good Trek stuff ,but Star Wars is the best sci fi saga ever made ,it has everything ,action ,romance ,humor and drama. Its just great !!!

Posted (edited)

[quote name='reelguy227' date='Jul 8 2005, 07:12 PM']Ill agree with jp2 but about some good Trek stuff ,but Star Wars is the best sci fi saga ever made ,it has everything ,action ,romance ,humor and drama. Its just great !!!
[right][snapback]636491[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Though purists claim it is not actually sci-fi (very little actual science in it).

I think Bladerunner is the greatest sci-fi movie of all time.

(Not to worry, I still voted Star Wars (the original trilogy) - great fun !)

Edited by Socrates
Posted

[quote name='Paladin D' date='Jul 8 2005, 12:04 AM']Guess my vote.
[right][snapback]635374[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

oh its definitely Star Trek.

Posted

i cant vote, i like them both

Posted

[quote name='MC Just' date='Jul 8 2005, 08:42 PM']oh its definitely Star Trek.
[right][snapback]636535[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

HERESY!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='Paladin D' date='Jul 8 2005, 10:52 PM']HERESY!!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]636807[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


Oh yeah!!!Well..................yeah.

reelguy227
Posted

MC Just ,you look like Bono in your profile pic .

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Trekkies unite.
But ...Babylon 5 rules!

White Knight
Posted

Star Wars, Especially now with Episode III added to the series.


Empire Still beats them all though.

Posted

I like them both, but I prefer Star Trek.

Happy 40th birthday Star Trek (1966-2006).

Posted

Star Wars.....S-T-A-R W-A-R-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Star Wars: Yoda is the man!!!!! or whatever

sarcasmguy126
Posted

Star trek is so wierd and boring i dunno how anyone can stand it!

Star wars def!!!

seize the blasphemers!! lol!!!!

Posted

Star Wars is winning ,yet again !! I guess its the best , :cool: .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...