Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 5 2005, 01:28 PM']there are so many great names! my husband is going to need to be open to lots of children! :lol:

here are some of my favs:
Nicholas Joseph

[right][snapback]747147[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
What a coinky-dink!
That's my middle name and my confirmation name in that order too.

Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Oct 6 2005, 04:02 AM']hey, that's my name!!  :blush:
[right][snapback]748057[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No...your name is Nikowas :D:


[quote]I didn't feel like going through all 7 pages, but I was wondering if anyone had listed
Chiara

It's Italian for Clare :) It is quite lovely[/quote]

:o That is so going on my list. Italian = :punk:

Posted

ok for girls....andrea victoria**pronounced ondraya**

boys....haslett blaze and jake.

Jedi_StClaire
Posted

Emily Laurine (I love the name Emily and Laurine would be for my grandmother who passed away this year )

Anna Rose


Lauren Therese


Abigail

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Oct 6 2005, 08:40 AM']i concur ;)

1. Nicholas Joseph
2. Matthew Thomas
3. Andrew Jerome
4. Benjamin Mason

that's me and my bros  ^_^
[right][snapback]748142[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
see :love: beautiful names. i really like matthew thomas too. thomas is my favorite saint. seriously. i love that.

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 5 2005, 01:28 PM']there are so many great names! my husband is going to need to be open to lots of children! :lol:

here are some of my favs:
[b]Nicholas Joseph[/b]
Elizabeth Faustina
Felicity Perpetua
Genesis Marie or Anne
Sebastian (first or middle)
Peter  (first or middle - more likely middle)
John Paul
[b]Benjamin Thomas[/b]
Luke
[b]Matthew[/b]
Joseph Adam or Adam Joseph
Eve (my sister's name)
[right][snapback]747147[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
see. :) i couldnt think of what would work with matthew. i like matthew thomas. benjamin mason is cool too. i still like benjamin thomas. what else would be a good name with benjamin?

sidenote: *insert pukey face*

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 6 2005, 01:25 PM']i still like benjamin thomas. what else would be a good name with benjamin?
[/quote]

benjamin xavier...thats my lil brothers name.

Fides_et_Ratio
Posted

Oh man, I have so many names picked out! After I get married, I could probably populate a small town! :lol:

Boy's names:
Depending on the name of my husband, I think it would be nice to name our first son after his father...
Benedict Joseph (in honor of our Holy Father)
John Paul (in honor of JPII!!)
Shawn David (after a very pious and holy priest I know)
(the rest are just first names that I like, I figured I should leave some things for my future husband and I to discuss)
Gabriel
Gideon
Oliver
Jude
Joseph
Alexander
Caleb
Benjamin
Daniel
Xavier
Kolbe
Samuel

Girl's names (not nearly as many picked out..) :
Mary Elizabeth
Madison
Clare
Juliana
Zipporah
Ruth

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Fides_et_Ratio' date='Oct 6 2005, 01:56 PM']Oh man, I have so many names picked out! After I get married, I could probably populate a small town! :lol:

Boy's names:
Depending on the name of my husband, I think it would be nice to name our first son after his father...
Benedict Joseph (in honor of our Holy Father)
John Paul (in honor of JPII!!)
Shawn David (after a very pious and holy priest I know)
(the rest are just first names that I like, I figured I should leave some things for my future husband and I to discuss)
Gabriel
Gideon
Oliver
Jude
Joseph
Alexander
Caleb
Benjamin
Daniel
Xavier
Kolbe
Samuel

Girl's names (not nearly as many picked out..) :
Mary Elizabeth
Madison
Clare
Juliana
Zipporah
Ruth
[right][snapback]748509[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol: and i thought i was bad!!

heavenseeker
Posted

I would like for my first girl to have the name i would of had if i would have been one. Rachel. thats right if i were a girl my name would be Rachel.

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 6 2005, 01:25 PM']see. :) i couldnt think of what would work with matthew. i like matthew thomas. benjamin mason is cool too. i still like benjamin thomas. what else would be a good name with benjamin?

sidenote: *insert pukey face*
[right][snapback]748390[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

My nephew's name is Andrew Benjamin. I think that is cool. Also, my niece has a great name: Heather Marie.

phatcatholic
Posted

[quote name='Anthony' date='Oct 6 2005, 07:08 PM']My nephew's name is Andrew Benjamin.  I think that is cool.  Also, my niece has a great name:  Heather Marie.
[right][snapback]748783[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
oh man, i like both of those names :)

Posted

[quote name='Anthony' date='Oct 6 2005, 08:08 PM']My nephew's name is Andrew Benjamin.  I think that is cool.  Also, my niece has a great name:  Heather Marie.
[right][snapback]748783[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Here are some other names I like:

Matthew Joseph
Stephen Andrew
Jacob Nicholas
Thomas James

Katherine Marie
Elizabeth Anne
Josephine Marie
Clare Marie

I like a lot of my families names:
my mother's name is Theresa Anne
my sister's name is Christina Marie
my brother's name is Michael James

as you can see, I am a big fan of the traditional Christian names.

Posted

[quote name='heavenseeker' date='Oct 6 2005, 05:35 PM']I would like for my first girl to have the name i would of had if i would have been one. Rachel. thats right if i were a girl my name would be Rachel.
[right][snapback]748664[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

My name would have been Sara if I were a girl.

Posted

[quote name='Fides_et_Ratio' date='Oct 6 2005, 01:56 PM']Oh man, I have so many names picked out! After I get married, I could probably populate a small town! :lol:

Boy's names:
Depending on the name of my husband, I think it would be nice to name our first son after his father...

<snip>

Girl's names (not nearly as many picked out..) :
Mary Elizabeth

snip

[right][snapback]748509[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


Elizabeth Marie Adele . . . the only daughter I am blessed with

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Anthony' date='Oct 6 2005, 07:08 PM']My nephew's name is Andrew Benjamin.  I think that is cool.  Also, my niece has a great name:  Heather Marie.
[right][snapback]748783[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
what is heather from? i LOVE the name heather and one of my good friends is named heather ( ^_^ ) so thatd be awesome... but does it have a Catholic root? just wondering.

Fides_et_Ratio
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 6 2005, 05:23 PM']:lol: and i thought i was bad!!
[right][snapback]748646[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
and that ain't even all of them. I thought of some more after I posted... :unsure:
I like babies. :)

[quote name='journeyman' date=' Oct 6 2005, 08:31PM']Elizabeth Marie Adele . . . the only daughter I am blessed with[/quote]
awesome! smart choice! :D:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...