Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:11 PM']Two words: God Willin [right][snapback]747370[/snapback][/right] [/quote] : Yes, some of us have learned that trusting in God's will and forsaking all else has its benefits. :
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 I also think I want twins or triplets! Mark and Jane and Jude. Mark and Jane. jane and Jamie. Mark and Mart. Mark, Mart, and Johnny. Jane, Jude and Jamie. what do you think?
Nicole8223 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 I think that post is comparable to a tongue-twister....
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:20 PM']I also think I want twins or triplets! Mark and Jane and Jude. Mark and Jane. jane and Jamie. Mark and Mart. Mark, Mart, and Johnny. Jane, Jude and Jamie. what do you think? [right][snapback]747386[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Jamie as a boy's name or a girl's?
sweetpea316 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:23 PM']Jamie as a boy's name or a girl's? [right][snapback]747389[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Make sure to spell it "hot stuff" though. And only if it's a girl. And hope that it looks like Katie Couric when she's older.
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:23 PM']Jamie as a boy's name or a girl's? [right][snapback]747389[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Girl's. I also like Fracis..and other names.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:27 PM']Make sure to spell it "hot stuff" though. And only if it's a girl. And hope that it looks like Katie Couric when she's older. [right][snapback]747397[/snapback][/right] [/quote] My middle name is Jamie.
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:27 PM']Make sure to spell it "hot stuff" though. And only if it's a girl. And hope that it looks like Katie Couric when she's older. [right][snapback]747397[/snapback][/right] [/quote] who's she?
StColette Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:27 PM']Make sure to spell it "hot stuff" though. And only if it's a girl. And hope that it looks like Katie Couric when she's older. [right][snapback]747397[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:28 PM']My middle name is Jamie. [right][snapback]747402[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:30 PM'] [right][snapback]747411[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I was named for my uncle who was dying of cancer. I don't think it's a laughing matter.
sweetpea316 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:28 PM']My middle name is Jamie. [right][snapback]747402[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Oh. Well then nevermind.
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:31 PM']I was named for my uncle who was dying of cancer. I don't think it's a laughing matter. [right][snapback]747414[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm sorry. Mark Mich.... after you!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:33 PM'] I'm sorry. Mark Mich.... after you! [right][snapback]747416[/snapback][/right] [/quote] He lived. I love getting people like that! Hehehe
sweetpea316 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:37 PM'] He lived. I love getting people like that! Hehehe [right][snapback]747420[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Don't toy with our emotions like that!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:38 PM'] Don't toy with our emotions like that! [right][snapback]747422[/snapback][/right] [/quote] But...but...it's FUN!
Old_Joe Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 (edited) I've always liked Marie or Therese. as for a boys name I'd say Joseph, but that's because I owe him one. How about Hallvard? Edited October 5, 2005 by Old_Joe
Nicole8223 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 hmmm....Hallvard....its definitely a consideration....
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:39 PM']But...but...it's FUN! [right][snapback]747425[/snapback][/right] [/quote] butting is what goats do!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now