franciscanheart Posted October 5, 2005 Author Posted October 5, 2005 my name? i said that earlier too! i would never wish my name upon another poor soul!
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:42 PM'] sure i say it and no one notices then this guy says something and everyone all over it *mumbles bitter remarks to herself* [/quote] So I'm just a "this guy"? I though I was contributing a great middle name too!
franciscanheart Posted October 5, 2005 Author Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' date='Oct 5 2005, 05:49 PM']So I'm just a "this guy"? I though I was contributing a great middle name too! [right][snapback]747601[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i was just joshin. giving sweetpea over there a hard time.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 05:54 PM']umm..I thought you were a girl. [right][snapback]747603[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Um, nope still a guy, hence I will definatly never be a mother :
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 that is why I didn't get your other post! : lol 'cause I thought you were a girl!! but you're not.
sweetpea316 Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 5 2005, 05:57 PM'] i was just joshin. giving sweetpea over there a hard time. [right][snapback]747606[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thanks Laura...
keighters Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='Anthony' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:47 PM']True story--My mom's name is Theresa Anne. I like that name a lot! [right][snapback]747519[/snapback][/right] [/quote] true story- my little sister's name is Anne Therese. whoop! i'm deinfitely posting the names i've picked out.... just not right now ahha i will though cause i've written like 20 names. comes in handy when i want to have 29 kids and a goat.
sweetpea316 Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='keighters' date='Oct 5 2005, 10:14 PM'] comes in handy when i want to have 29 kids and a goat. [right][snapback]747896[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Can I babysit sometime?
sweetpea316 Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='keighters' date='Oct 5 2005, 10:31 PM']word... can you be a godmother sometime ahha [right][snapback]747913[/snapback][/right] [/quote] word. I'm gonna take you up on that offer someday.
stargirl3:16 Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 (edited) I'm not really sure what I want to name my kids, (if I have kids...) but my married cousin just had a little girl. They named her Melanie Margaret. Nice choice, IMO. Edited October 6, 2005 by stargirl3:16
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 I didn't feel like going through all 7 pages, but I was wondering if anyone had listed Chiara It's Italian for Clare It is quite lovely But I'm not planning on being a mommy... but a Spiritual Mother of many souls
phatcatholic Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 5 2005, 01:28 PM']there are so many great names! my husband is going to need to be open to lots of children! here are some of my favs: Nicholas Joseph. . . . [right][snapback]747147[/snapback][/right][/quote] hey, that's my name!!
franciscanheart Posted October 6, 2005 Author Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Oct 6 2005, 01:19 AM']I didn't feel like going through all 7 pages, but I was wondering if anyone had listed Chiara It's Italian for Clare It is quite lovely But I'm not planning on being a mommy... but a Spiritual Mother of many souls [right][snapback]748044[/snapback][/right] [/quote] nope no one has. i like it. [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Oct 6 2005, 03:02 AM']hey, that's my name!! [right][snapback]748057[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
franciscanheart Posted October 6, 2005 Author Posted October 6, 2005 come to think of it.... phatty your mom chose some really awesome names. a lot of them are on my list!
phatcatholic Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 6 2005, 07:29 AM']come to think of it.... phatty your mom chose some really awesome names. a lot of them are on my list! [right][snapback]748099[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i concur 1. Nicholas Joseph 2. Matthew Thomas 3. Andrew Jerome 4. Benjamin Mason that's me and my bros
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now