Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 5 2005, 01:41 PM']See I told you it was a long story lol [right][snapback]747274[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 Jennie wants me to extend it to: "practically and formally discerned nuptial-committal courtship without a jewel-encrusted golden disk or paternally invoked permission"
Nicole8223 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 I just got my "jewel-encrusted golden disk" a couple months ago....and we've already got our kids names picked! It's so weird, sometimes I feel like I know my children already. Am I a weirdo??
sweetpea316 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Nicole8223' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:41 PM']How about Nicole Marie!!!!!! Just bee-u-tee-full!!! [right][snapback]747272[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I think it's tied with Rebecca Marie :
franciscanheart Posted October 5, 2005 Author Posted October 5, 2005 you people are funnnnnnnyyyyy! i would never push my name on another poor soul
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 (edited) dubble post. Edited October 5, 2005 by Christie_M
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Nicole8223' date='Oct 5 2005, 01:43 PM']I just got my "jewel-encrusted golden disk" a couple months ago....and we've already got our kids names picked! It's so weird, sometimes I feel like I know my children already. Am I a weirdo?? [right][snapback]747284[/snapback][/right] [/quote] maybe. but God knows all the names of your children. how about Maria Joan? That way you have "MJ" for your girl, and "JC" for your son?
sweetpea316 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 It's so cute when you find out that a guy has thought about this stuff too... It makes me melt.
StColette Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:47 PM']and "JC" for your son? [right][snapback]747301[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lol my initials are JC lol
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 *gets a sponge* where do I put Becky? She melted.
Dust's Sister Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 I like the names Faith and Grace.. for the girls.. for the boys, I dunno... but I'm not naming them after their father, to me i think that's dumb. maybe their middle name can be their fathers.
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 5 2005, 01:50 PM']lol my initials are JC lol [right][snapback]747311[/snapback][/right] [/quote] my initials are CAM.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:44 PM']How about Jennie Catherine lol [right][snapback]747286[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Best name ever. Too bad it's already taken. :
sweetpea316 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:50 PM']*gets a sponge* where do I put Becky? She melted. [right][snapback]747312[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:50 PM']lol my initials are JC lol [right][snapback]747311[/snapback][/right] [/quote] JCLB Don't worry, though...soon enough, soon enough...you'll have five initials! Mwahahahahahahaha!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:47 PM']That way you have "MJ" for your girl, and "JC" for your son? [right][snapback]747301[/snapback][/right] [/quote] My initials are MJ
StColette Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 (edited) [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:53 PM'] [right][snapback]747322[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yay Becky didn't melt all the way away lol Edited October 5, 2005 by StColette
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 5 2005, 01:53 PM']JCLB Don't worry, though...soon enough, soon enough...you'll have five initials! Mwahahahahahahaha! [right][snapback]747324[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now