Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:55 PM'] [right][snapback]747330[/snapback][/right] [/quote] JCLBM, duh...what do you girls stand in front of the mirror saying the guy's last name for if you can't even realize the impact on your initials? :
Nicole8223 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 I can't wait to be Nicole Campuzano. It's much better than Nicole Blanche.....blah!
Colleen Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:57 PM']JCLBM, duh...what do you girls stand in front of the mirror saying the guy's last name for if you can't even realize the impact on your initials? : [right][snapback]747336[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well, I'm a girl and I don't stand in front of the mirror and do that. I think it quietly to myself or scrawl it all over a notebook or umm, hehe, never mind.
sweetpea316 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Colleen' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:03 PM']Well, I'm a girl and I don't stand in front of the mirror and do that. I think it quietly to myself or scrawl it all over a notebook or umm, hehe, never mind. [right][snapback]747351[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I have noo idea what you're talking about...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Colleen' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:03 PM']Well, I'm a girl and I don't stand in front of the mirror and do that. I think it quietly to myself or scrawl it all over a notebook or umm, hehe, never mind. [right][snapback]747351[/snapback][/right] [/quote] "Colleen Keith...Colleen Keith..."
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 5 2005, 01:57 PM']JCLBM, duh...what do you girls stand in front of the mirror saying the guy's last name for if you can't even realize the impact on your initials? : [right][snapback]747336[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
sweetpea316 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:06 PM']"Colleen Keith...Colleen Keith..." [right][snapback]747356[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Has a nice ring to it...
Nicole8223 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 How many babies do you all want??? I want at least 5....God willing...hopefully more
franciscanheart Posted October 5, 2005 Author Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Colleen' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:03 PM']Well, I'm a girl and I don't stand in front of the mirror and do that. I think it quietly to myself or scrawl it all over a notebook or umm, hehe, never mind. [right][snapback]747351[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
franciscanheart Posted October 5, 2005 Author Posted October 5, 2005 i always said 13. after a few discussions i think four is a really nice number too. 6 or more is ideal. "whatever God wants"
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 (edited) [quote name='Nicole8223' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:08 PM']How many babies do you all want??? I want at least 5....God willing...hopefully more [right][snapback]747361[/snapback][/right] [/quote] 5-7...God willing. hubby will live. Edited October 5, 2005 by Christie_M
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Nicole8223' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:08 PM']How many babies do you all want??? I want at least 5....God willing...hopefully more [right][snapback]747361[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Two words: Catholic Dozen. Other two words: Jen's idea.
StColette Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:09 PM']Two words: Catholic Dozen. Other two words: Jen's idea. [right][snapback]747367[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Two words: God Willin
sweetpea316 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:11 PM']Two words: God Willin [right][snapback]747370[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I don't like limiting myself anyways.
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:09 PM']Two words: Catholic Dozen. Other two words: Jen's idea. [right][snapback]747367[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:11 PM']Two words: God Willin [right][snapback]747370[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you two are great!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now