An Old School Catholic Message Board

we're so PRETTY

theculturewarrior

[quote name='Light and Truth' date='Oct 23 2005, 02:16 AM']Did anyone else see the title of this thread and start thinking of the song in Anger Management that was in West Side Story?

[i]I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.[/i]
[right][snapback]767979[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
So I really am the only one?

theculturewarrior

I'm really bipolar. I wasn't really schizophrenic. Changing disorders is mental hospital humor. (You just have to go nuts to understand. :P: )

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 23 2005, 03:30 PM']I'm really bipolar. I wasn't really schizophrenic. Changing disorders is mental hospital humor. (You just have to go nuts to understand. :P: )
[right][snapback]768326[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I think I would rather preserve what sanity I have.

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 23 2005, 04:30 PM']Sometimes you've just got to let go! :P:
[right][snapback]768432[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
But sometimes you really need to hold on. (although that may in another sense involve letting go.) For example, stressed, ADD, perfectionistic, slightly angst driven, pressured, impulsive college student randomness is not always as fun as simple randomness is made out to be.

Edited by Light and Truth

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 23 2005, 05:23 PM']It's not too big for God. :)
[right][snapback]768473[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Moral of the story, Relying on God is much more sane than relying on ourselves. :)