Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do you see yourself getting married one day and


Recommended Posts

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

It's a challenge as I baby-say many times, but it will be well-worth it. :)

missionseeker
Posted

I can see that it would be. I love my little brothers.
I don't like it though, when I'm out with one of them (esp. the 3 year old) and people are talking to him and they'll give me hideous looks and tell Dommy to tell 'mommy' something. Especially when he was little. One time, I was with Mom when he was about 3 monhs or so (I would have been 14) and I was holding him while mom paid for the groceries or something, and the cashier starts asking me stuff like is he a nice baby? And Does he sleep well? (To which I answered "I have no clue, you would have to ask her{pointing to my mom})

missionseeker
Posted

One time, I was 12 and somewhere with two of my brothers (they would have been 3 and 2, at the time I think) and some woman asked if they were mine. That would mean I had a kid at age nine.

Posted
:blink:

Never had anything like that happen to me, but then I don't have any little brothers--just my twin bro', who's only slightly younger than me (although we have different birthdays). :disguise:
missionseeker
Posted

With different birthdays? that's so neat. (isn't it?)

Posted

Yep, I have a twin. He has autism though.

And yes, it is very cool to have a twin brother but have different birthdays.

missionseeker
Posted

I have two siblings that are 7 years apart but have the same birthday.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

That's the same with my mom and my uncle. They are 13 years apart. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...