missionseeker Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Nov 17 2005, 11:13 AM']missionseeker -- what is she putting on them?? [right][snapback]792756[/snapback][/right] [/quote] something someone ordered. and the she's making some that say Confirmed Catholic and the T is a crucifix. and also radically Catholic.
tojo Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 [quote name='missionseeker' date='Nov 18 2005, 12:49 AM']something someone ordered. and the she's making some that say Confirmed Catholic and the T is a crucifix. and also radically Catholic. [right][snapback]793887[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Awesome, I want one of each!
missionseeker Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 I'll see what I can do. What size? you can PM me if you want.
missionseeker Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 I'll try. She has to order some shirts ,I think. And that's my size, too so that helps. And the person ordering them wants a lot of Meds. too.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 I had a dream I was a mom of two girls yesterday. What is up with me and those dreams?
tojo Posted November 20, 2005 Posted November 20, 2005 Ah...there's a certain girl I can imagine falling in love with and marry...... now that's scary.....
tojo Posted November 20, 2005 Posted November 20, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 20 2005, 01:18 AM']Ah...there's a certain girl I can imagine falling in love with and marry...... now that's scary..... [right][snapback]795607[/snapback][/right] [/quote] and she keeps making me like her more and more all the time!
EncounterWithGod Posted November 20, 2005 Posted November 20, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 20 2005, 03:55 PM']and she keeps making me like her more and more all the time! [right][snapback]795836[/snapback][/right] [/quote] nope i dont see my self getting married or having kids... at all no way ...... love kids..... i just have to be able to send them home! :-)
tojo Posted November 20, 2005 Posted November 20, 2005 No, you're the one who should know why you think we're crazy.
sidemunch88 Posted November 20, 2005 Posted November 20, 2005 yeah you are because you think i know?!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now