heavenseeker Posted November 13, 2005 Posted November 13, 2005 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Nov 12 2005, 02:31 PM']I want 3 boys and 2 girls. That is my dream. [right][snapback]786496[/snapback][/right] [/quote] have fun. i just want at least one of each.
missionseeker Posted November 13, 2005 Posted November 13, 2005 once (I was was oh, maybe five)I saw this thing about the Kenedy's on T.V. and they ALL were sitting at a table and for Thanksgiving or something and I told my mother " I want a family like that!" I still do. The bigger the better. If any of you have not read "Cheaper By the Dozen" and Bells on Their Toes", you should. They are hillarious.
tojo Posted November 13, 2005 Posted November 13, 2005 I know I want a big family, but it can be difficult. Five is ideal because it's about as small as I could be really satisfied with, but more would be just fine....
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 13, 2005 Posted November 13, 2005 Yeah, I have a few friends who have big families and it seems like a lot of fun.
avemaria40 Posted November 13, 2005 Posted November 13, 2005 I had a dream i had a baby. it was beautiful
tojo Posted November 13, 2005 Posted November 13, 2005 [quote name='avemaria40' date='Nov 13 2005, 02:07 PM']I had a dream i had a baby. it was beautiful [right][snapback]787276[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You know, right around the time I came home from camp, I hada dream like that. Is thath weird for a guy? I've never really thought much about having a kid when they are babies, mostly I think of them older. Anyways, my dream was simple. I was laying down on my back, shirtless, holding a baby (boy I think) wearing only his diaper, pressed against my chest, feeling his little heart beat, and he was mine...... It was a great dream, but seemed odd for a guy....
avemaria40 Posted November 13, 2005 Posted November 13, 2005 I don't think it's odd for a guy to dream about that. But then again, I'm a girl so i don't know. However, that's so awesome! yay for babies!
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 13 2005, 02:50 PM']You know, right around the time I came home from camp, I hada dream like that. Is thath weird for a guy? I've never really thought much about having a kid when they are babies, mostly I think of them older. Anyways, my dream was simple. I was laying down on my back, shirtless, holding a baby (boy I think) wearing only his diaper, pressed against my chest, feeling his little heart beat, and he was mine...... It was a great dream, but seemed odd for a guy.... [right][snapback]787314[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No, that doesn't sound wierd at all.
mxkncathlcgrl Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 [color=green][b]ONE DAY I hope to get married and have kids... no perticular number the more the merrier i guess... I wouldn't try and put a limit on the number of kids I was gonna have... but I'm not thinking of having kids anytime soon...I want to wait another ten years or so... even though kids are adorable I want to wait till I find myself and have a good job and am settled down... so that'll be a while[/b][/color]
tojo Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 The way I figure it, I couldn't get married any sooner than 3 years from now, so it will be at least 4 years until I could have a kid, and I would be about 26 years old then. That's not bad, I think that's an okay age to begin, in today's world.
missionseeker Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 Which means that you are not under twenty and shall be flogged with a fish j/k
tojo Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 [quote name='missionseeker' date='Nov 14 2005, 01:59 AM']Which means that you are not under twenty and shall be flogged with a fish [right][snapback]788044[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [quote]Under 20 [b]and Company[/b] (creepy aliens) If you're under 20 and want to talk to other people under 20, then post here. [b]If you simply ACT under 20, then you post here too[/b].[/quote] Bold type added. See, I can post here too. And, btw, I will be 22 in 10 weeks.
missionseeker Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 : I just always wanted to tell someone that they would be flogged with a fish. It's quite fiun to say. Are you saying that you are immature? : still j/k if I get on your nerves tell me.
tojo Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 No, I mean I know how to have fun. I spent all summer as a camp counsleor, and was a paargon of childlike resposibility.....lol No, you're not annoying me, silly child, lol...
missionseeker Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 I have a tendancy (sp) to annoy people ALOT. I make them so mad. and I don't even realize I'm annoying them.
tojo Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 [quote name='missionseeker' date='Nov 14 2005, 02:21 AM']I have a tendancy (sp) to annoy people ALOT. I make them so mad. and I don't even realize I'm annoying them. [right][snapback]788079[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You're not annoying me. Why do so many people find you so annoying?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now