Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do you see yourself getting married one day and


Recommended Posts

Posted

so, marriage, kids, yeah..........

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Haha, fire.

Zombie check. Tum is muy gee.

Posted

Could you possibly learn how to speak like an adult? After all, you did just become one legally.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 22 2005, 12:34 PM']Could you possibly learn how to speak like an adult? After all, you did just become one legally.
[right][snapback]797786[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It was just an inside joke.... :idontknow:

missionseeker
Posted

There is a section where you explain inside jokes. ahem


:lol:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I know, but that time was the right moment. :idontknow:

Posted

Sorry, it was just getting on my nerves then....

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

It's ok.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I was in a weird mood.

Posted

dude i proposed today!!!!





















proposed a hypothesis to my chemistry lab that is ^_^

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Sweet....I proposed too....












I proposed that I want to get as far away from here ASAP. :)

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

No, just my living state right now.

Posted

land of ten thousand lakes.... is that upstate NY?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...