BC4Life Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 wow i wasnt even close you should come to CT!
BC4Life Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 lol no dont come here actually, its infested with stupid people
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 Are you calling yourself stupid? Hehe!
BC4Life Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 (edited) what if i am???? Edited November 23, 2005 by BC4Life
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 (edited) You are not stupid. Just how boys handle girls are stupid. Hehe. Edited November 23, 2005 by Proud2BCatholic139
BC4Life Posted November 24, 2005 Posted November 24, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Nov 24 2005, 04:50 AM']Ummm nebraska is the best [b] i love beef[/b] [right][snapback]799541[/snapback][/right] [/quote] second that big time dude my brothers fiance (sp?) is from Nebraska
missionseeker Posted November 25, 2005 Posted November 25, 2005 (edited) Alabama stinks. It ranked number1 in bad things and 50 in good things. I hate it here. DON'T COME HERE ANYONE. unless you want to but thirty five acres of wooded (hunting) land. lol Edited November 25, 2005 by missionseeker
Ora et Labora Posted November 25, 2005 Posted November 25, 2005 my sis is gonna join a convent in alabama and we are gonna visit her 2 times a year! i said "lauren, why cant you join a convent thats somewhere interesting?" lol she almost joined one in boston! but the shrine in alabama is pretty...
tojo Posted November 26, 2005 Posted November 26, 2005 So after dinner yesterday I was thinking about what I'd want our Thanksgiving to be like when (and if) I have my own family..... I blogged about it, if you're interested the link i son my profile....
missionseeker Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='Ora et Labora' date='Nov 25 2005, 03:57 PM']my sis is gonna join a convent in alabama and we are gonna visit her 2 times a year! i said "lauren, why cant you join a convent thats somewhere interesting?" lol she almost joined one in boston! but the shrine in alabama is pretty... [right][snapback]800195[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You're so right. Alabama is so uninteresting. (I should know I've lived here my whole life) Birmingham isn't too bad, though. It's about an hour away. And the Shrine is pretty.
missionseeker Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 25 2005, 08:05 PM']So after dinner yesterday I was thinking about what I'd want our Thanksgiving to be like when (and if) I have my own family..... I blogged about it, if you're interested the link i son my profile.... [right][snapback]800341[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Most of that is beautiful. Esp. the part about the men cleaning up. I just wanted to say this: One year- not a very good year, we had lots of bad things happen and my grandmother died- my dad was working at a chicken processing plant. (He was the guy who kept all the air conditioners and freezers running) And they had a special price for chicken for employees. (a 50lb box for $5 ) so that year we A LOT of chicken and didn't really feel like eating turkey for Thanksgiving. We just didn't feel very thankful for it. (that sounds bad I know but after so much chicken turkey was .... well... just not wanted. So we decided to have steak and sausage and cheesecake. (and a few other things) Because we could be REALLY thankful for those. We grilled them outside on a firepit. We didn't have family over (some of the "bad stuff" was unreconciable family stuff) But still, it was one of the best Thanksgivings we ever had.
sidemunch88 Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 do you and your family eat 50 lbs of chicen a day????
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now