dUSt Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 I just received this e-mail a few minutes ago: [font="Geneva"] Hello. This is Seven77's sister. I just wanted to let his friends at phatmass know that he is in need of some prayers. Yesterday Harold stopped breathing and was rushed to the ER. He is currently in the ICU. While he is currently not breathing on his own yet, he is very responsive and alert. He has even made several struggled attempts to smile. As his friends on phatmass probably already know he belongs entirely to the Blessed Mother and I know she is taking care of him. While the paramedics took off his chain with his miraculous medal, they did not remove his scapular. Harold is trying very hard to communicate, but due to a tube shoved down his throat his cannot be understood or heard. I ws able to log on to his account, but was't exactly sure how to post a message. I hope you can pass this message along to his phatmass buddies. I know Harold would greatly appreciate any prayers. Thanks and God bless. [/font]
franciscanheart Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 He has my most immediate and lasting prayers!
photosynthesis Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 oh dear.... I will do a Rosary novena for him
MilesChristi Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 Harold will be in my prayers. I'm sure that our Lady will be near her faithful servant...
HomeTeamFamily Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 beaver dam taht dude is cool too, met him at a conf in DC one time......prayers go out for him def...
the_rev Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 Praying most definitley! He's an awesome guy whom I've gotten to know through Google Talk.
the_rev Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 Be assured the prayers of the entire Norbertine Community tonight in prayer.
dUSt Posted December 28, 2005 Author Posted December 28, 2005 Another e-mail: ---------------------- Dear friends/family, On the afternoon of December 26, Harold briefly stopped breathing. He was rushed to the ER and is now in the ICU. While he is not breathing on his own yet, he is very alert and responsive (when he's not sedated). He is looking around the room and even making several struggled attempts to smile at his visitors. He has a tube shoved down his throat, which is impeding him from speaking. He is however, making many attempts to speak... It is very hard to watch him suffer like this, but his strength and courage is just a testament of who he is. I know that he is uniting his suffering to Christ on the cross. He is also greatly devoted to the Blessed Mother and I know she is keeping him in her care. I was able to get into his address book and get all of your e-mail addresses. I know that he would greatly appreciate your prayers. Also, I know that many of you are out of state, [b]but if you would like to send him an e-mail with encouraging words please send them to this account.[/b] I will print them out and read them to him. I know he will greatly appreciate any support from you all. He needs it. Thanks and God bless you all. henriettagomes@gmail.com ----------------------
jmjtina Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 I will most certainly storm heaven and pray!!!!! May Our Lady continue to guide, guard and protect him!!!!!!!!!! A rosary will be offered up for him until he is better and I will remember him in Mass!!!!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now