Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nagin's 'Chocolate' Remark Sparks T-Shirt Craze


Recommended Posts

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

that doesnt excuse his racist comment

Posted

beaver dam -what happened that people became so sensitive?
If I started a Polish thread about Polish pride … would that be racist? Or maybe not because people from Poland have white skin?

Y’all are being pretentious and overly uptight
get a glass of water and relax... WOW

God bless the tight asses

Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Jan 30 2006, 04:12 AM']beaver dam  -what happened that people became so sensitive?
If I started a Polish thread about Polish pride … would that be racist?
[/quote]

Do we get to call it Polack Pride?

Posted

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Jan 30 2006, 11:25 AM']Do we get to call it Polack Pride?
[right][snapback]870056[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
no, that's racist.

[quote name='volohumilisesse']  toledo, what do you think he meant when he said "chocolate" then?[/quote]

uh...he meant black people. All I'm saying is that making fun of Nagin's stupid and mildly racist comments is not only devoid of racism, but indicative of true equality. I'm saying that the t-shirt is not racist. If a black man can be made fun of the same as a white man, then I think we've progressed.

Posted
:disguise: This smiley is an obvious jab at Groucho Marx. What blatant racism, anti-semitism, and anti-comedianism. I'm utterly disgusted.
Posted

That smilie has always offended me. :madrant:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...