franciscanheart Posted April 12, 2006 Author Posted April 12, 2006 I can't wait for the next show! I like it so much!
Theologian in Training Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 BTW, Disney/ABC are launching ad based free downloads of their popular shows like Desperate Housewives, Lost, and Grey's Anatomy. It is set to launch on April 30. Check it out [url="http://news.com.com/2030-1069_3-6060594.html?part=rss&tag=6060594&subj=news"]http://news.com.com/2030-1069_3-6060594.ht...60594&subj=news[/url]
Theologian in Training Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Apr 12 2006, 06:16 PM'] seriously???? [right][snapback]945221[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Have you known me to lie? This has been talked about in the tech world for a while, but they finally put a date on it just recently. I would imagine that in doing that it might coincide with them putting Grey's Anatomy for dload on iTunes as well. I am merely speculating, but that seems to be the other rumour as well.
Lil Red Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 btw, i was kinda ticked off last night when Grey's Anatomy wasn't on, and they debuted that new show. i had no interest in that show, and subsequently turned my video game back on
franciscanheart Posted April 17, 2006 Author Posted April 17, 2006 i missed the show this week. the night felt empty without it.
shortnun Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Apr 17 2006, 12:06 PM']btw, i was kinda ticked off last night when Grey's Anatomy wasn't on, and they debuted that new show. i had no interest in that show, and subsequently turned my video game back on [right][snapback]950688[/snapback][/right] [/quote] SERIOUSLY!!! Especially since they're showing that new show tonight, too. Dumb, just dumb.
Azriel Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 I'm in with you guys. Sunday night isn't right without Grey's!
Lil Red Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 [quote name='shortnun' date='Apr 17 2006, 06:42 PM'] SERIOUSLY!!! Especially since they're showing that new show tonight, too. Dumb, just dumb.[right][snapback]951396[/snapback][/right][/quote]i know! [quote name='Azriel' date='Apr 17 2006, 06:48 PM']I'm in with you guys. Sunday night isn't right without Grey's![right][snapback]951411[/snapback][/right][/quote]exactly! bring it back!!
franciscanheart Posted April 19, 2006 Author Posted April 19, 2006 fine. ignore me agreeing. typical. NO OFFENSE OR ANYTHING
Snarf Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 I for one hope this spawns a new genre of sitcoms that bastardize the titles of classic texts. Like, Nouton's Principles or Mark's Meditations. I guess City of God sorta kicked off the idea in the film world.
franciscanheart Posted April 20, 2006 Author Posted April 20, 2006 [quote name='Snarf' post='953002' date='Apr 18 2006, 08:36 PM'] I for one hope this spawns a new genre of sitcoms that bastardize the titles of classic texts. Like, Nouton's Principles or Mark's Meditations. I guess City of God sorta kicked off the idea in the film world. [/quote]
shortnun Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 [quote name='Snarf' post='953002' date='Apr 18 2006, 08:36 PM'] I for one hope this spawns a new genre of sitcoms that bastardize the titles of classic texts. Like, Nouton's Principles or Mark's Meditations. I guess City of God sorta kicked off the idea in the film world. [/quote]
Lil Red Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='950689' date='Apr 17 2006, 11:06 AM']i missed the show this week. the night felt empty without it.[/quote]i'm ticked off again! they aren't showing a new episode on sunday!! [quote name='Snarf' post='953002' date='Apr 18 2006, 07:36 PM']I for one hope this spawns a new genre of sitcoms that bastardize the titles of classic texts. Like, Nouton's Principles or Mark's Meditations. I guess City of God sorta kicked off the idea in the film world.[/quote]don't be a hater btw, for those of you who don't know, "Grey's Anatomy" is taken from the textbook (i think?) "Gray's Anatomy" and that's what snarf is referring to
franciscanheart Posted April 21, 2006 Author Posted April 21, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' post='956055' date='Apr 21 2006, 09:50 AM'] i'm ticked off again! they aren't showing a new episode on sunday!! [/quote] me too. i saw the "preview" yesterday and i was ANGRY. gaaaah!
Lil Red Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 my husband was like when i started ranting about the fact that it's a compilation show from the whole season
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now