An Old School Catholic Message Board

Grey's Anatomy: The Show

franciscanheart

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='945148' date='Apr 12 2006, 05:00 PM']
BTW, Disney/ABC are launching ad based free downloads of their popular shows like Desperate Housewives, Lost, and Grey's Anatomy. It is set to launch on April 30.

Check it out [url="http://news.com.com/2030-1069_3-6060594.html?part=rss&tag=6060594&subj=news"]http://news.com.com/2030-1069_3-6060594.ht...60594&subj=news[/url]
[/quote]

Well, they did it. However, they have not put up Grey's Anatomy and there are commercials built in that you cannot fast forward through.

Here it is [url="http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing"]http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing[/url]

that was so great at the end when George talked to Mer!!! can you believe it? i was shouting for joy! what an awesome episode!

although, when denny was talking about his "virile man" speech - i found that kinda cheesy. :idontknow:

[quote name='Azriel' post='975110' date='May 8 2006, 07:04 AM']
No doubt. I think I cried a river.
[/quote]
Any show involving premature babies makes me cry, ER, Grey's, you name it. Again this week I enjoyed the music they chose during the "emotional" moments. :sadder:

What's George's girlfriend's name? I think I used to like her. But now I'm not so sure. And please, [i]please[/i] put on a robe when going to the bathroom. I mean really! :pinch:

I :love: McVet.

Hooray for two-night season finales!!!! :woot:

George's girlfriend is Calie, I think. I really kinda dig her. Except for the robe thing.

The music as always was awesome. Awesome!

[quote name='shortnun' post='975321' date='May 8 2006, 11:46 AM']Hooray for two-night season finales!!!! :woot:[/quote]oh yeah!! :woot: :woot:

[quote name='Azriel' post='975389' date='May 8 2006, 01:06 PM']George's girlfriend is Calie, I think. I really kinda dig her. Except for the robe thing.

The music as always was awesome. Awesome![/quote]
yeah, i like callie, i think she's cool. music was great! :drool:

[quote name='Rick777' post='975398' date='May 8 2006, 12:13 PM']
Isnt this show scandelous? People sleeping with each other?
[/quote]

I'll let Theo take this one - but if you watch the show - it gives you the consequences of that type of behavior and it ain't pretty.

i agree with Az...if you watch the show, you realize what sleeping around, lying to people, making fun of people, etc. does to relationships.

[quote name='Azriel' post='975477' date='May 8 2006, 03:12 PM']
it gives you the consequences of that type of behavior and it ain't pretty.
[/quote]
exactly!

I forgot to add......... does anyone like George's new haircut? I think it looks like the haircut that little Catholic school boys have in third grade that make them look like miniature 40-year-old corporate executives. Kinda doofy if you ask me..... :topsy:

Sojourner

[quote name='shortnun' post='976108' date='May 9 2006, 11:24 AM']
exactly!

I forgot to add......... does anyone like George's new haircut? I think it looks like the haircut that little Catholic school boys have in third grade that make them look like miniature 40-year-old corporate executives. Kinda doofy if you ask me..... :topsy:
[/quote]
I am back and forth on it. I liked the curls a lot, but this cut is more professional.

But I liked the curls a lot ...

[quote name='shortnun' post='976108' date='May 9 2006, 10:24 AM']
exactly!

[/quote]
i like his haircut - more professional and kinda sexy