An Old School Catholic Message Board

Grey's Anatomy: The Show

franciscanheart

franciscanheart

if burke dies... whoa. izzy is nutty. that's for sure. my favorite part of the whole show was when mer and chris were sitting there going back and forth about their problems and izzy shows up all panicky and after she leaves they choose her to be the crazy shooter if ever there were one. GREAT moment. haha!!

[quote name='Sojourner' post='981229' date='May 14 2006, 09:07 PM']Why do they have to finish it on MONDAY!!!!!!!

I have to work tomorrow night! I won't be able to watch the finale until next weekend! That's just CRUEL!![/quote]i know! i screamed at the tv last night :blush:
[quote name='afdchick' post='981333' date='May 15 2006, 06:49 AM']Last night they said they were post-poning Oprah's Ball until next week? Cuz the ARE going to have the president on.... Bummer!!!! I really hope that doesn't mess up GA!!!! I'll be a little ticked off I believe![/quote]if they postpone, :maddest:
[quote name='afdchick' post='981358' date='May 15 2006, 07:46 AM']I know!!! Izzy is going crazy! I'm a little worried too. She isn't thinking straight. Burke can't die!!!! It's IS a great show! :)[/quote]if they kill off burke i will be so upset!
[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='981378' date='May 15 2006, 08:45 AM']if burke dies... whoa. izzy is nutty. that's for sure. my favorite part of the whole show was when mer and chris were sitting there going back and forth about their problems and izzy shows up all panicky and after she leaves they choose her to be the crazy shooter if ever there were one. GREAT moment. haha!![/quote]that was a hilarious moment!! :lol_roll:

No kidding! Right there with you!

I'm thinking I might just stay up late tonight and watch it.

[quote name='Lil Red' post='981405' date='May 15 2006, 12:46 PM']
i kept saying "You can't kill Burke!!!"
[/quote]
They'd better not! I bet Izzie will be gone, though.

that's the other thing i kept screaming "IZZIE!! What are you doing! You will never become a doctor!!!"

Izzie done flipped her wig. Its bad when you are screaming at the TV ... Don't do it! Don't do it!

I actually had to look away from the screen.

i think my hubby tried to break his eyeballs last night :unsure: since he kept rolling them at me :D:

Thankfully, my housemate is as into GA as I am, so at least I have a sympathetic viewing partner.

Theologian in Training

Yeah, I don't think it is often that I talk to the TV, but last night, I was not screaming (since i am home and my mom was sleeping) but kept saying "No" and "don't be an idiot" :)

BTW, I used to belong to this site, which has now gone free (doh!) in which I can catch up on my Grey's Anatomy [url="http://www.guba.com/general/video/search?contentMaturity=-1&contentType=1&expandedSubcategory=Drama&query=anatomy&x=0&y=0&mst=63&fields=7"]http://www.guba.com/general/video/search?c...mst=63&fields=7[/url]

Edited by Theologian in Training

[quote name='Azriel' post='981429' date='May 15 2006, 10:35 AM']
Izzie done flipped her wig. Its bad when you are screaming at the TV ... Don't do it! Don't do it!

I actually had to look away from the screen.
[/quote]
The thing is....... Burke was going to cover for her, and I'm wondering if--had Burke not been shot--George would have covered for her too! (B/c my theory is that George is in love with Izzy, but that's a story for another day, I suppose.) There is no way that they can keep Izzy on the show after this, but Alex has crossed the line on a number of occassions (granted never this far), and he's still around. So whooooooo knows. It's tv. They can do whatever they want.

As a slight aside, if the tv people think keep shooting their attractive black doctors (first Gallant on ER, now Burke on GA), they're going to have a rude awakening when they lose their audiences.

franciscanheart

[quote name='Sojourner' post='981401' date='May 15 2006, 09:35 AM']
No kidding! Right there with you!

I'm thinking I might just stay up late tonight and watch it.
[/quote]
that's what i'm doing! 29 minutes!

[quote name='Lil Red' post='981413' date='May 15 2006, 10:08 AM']
that's the other thing i kept screaming "IZZIE!! What are you doing! You will never become a doctor!!!"
[/quote]
i know! :wacko: if izzie doesn't last after this, the show is going to be SO different. stupid izzie.

I have to say, though, she really is a good actor. I totally believed that she was like...going crazy. But I can't believe that she'd even think about doing that!