An Old School Catholic Message Board

Grey's Anatomy: The Show

franciscanheart

i'm worried....the President is speaking Monday night. are they going to pre-empt Monday night's 2 hour finale show? :unsure:

No, the Pres isn't going to be on ABC. Oprah's ball is on right before G.A. So it'll be two very exciting hours!!!!

I can NOT wait!!!!! :bounce:

franciscanheart
:woot:

i missed last week's episode and FINALLY got around to watching it yesterday afternoon. WHAT A SHOW! i too loved the music. woohoo for good picks! i canNOT wait until tonight! SO EXCITED! i sadly will be missing tomorrow night :weep: but will probably stay up to watch it after i finally get home.

woohoo!! best show on tv!!

Theologian in Training

I have not seen this show in a couple of weeks, so I am really backed up. Did not know George had a new gfriend and some other strange things. However, tonight's show....

Woah!

Why do they have to finish it on MONDAY!!!!!!!

I have to work tomorrow night! I won't be able to watch the finale until next weekend! That's just CRUEL!!

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Sojourner' post='981229' date='May 14 2006, 10:07 PM']
Why do they have to finish it on MONDAY!!!!!!!

I have to work tomorrow night! I won't be able to watch the finale until next weekend! That's just CRUEL!!
[/quote]

Why not until next weekend?

I'm working a second job for a few months, so my free time is pretty much limited to weekends these days. Really, this month it's limited to Saturday nights and Sundays ... it's a long month.

franciscanheart
:wacko: I have to miss it tomorrow too! I'll stay up late if I have to. This is too good not to see! :woot:

Theologian in Training

I will be recording it on my comp...The only good thing MS has ever done: Windows Media Center 2005 :)

[quote name='shortnun' post='980945' date='May 14 2006, 12:44 PM']
No, the Pres isn't going to be on ABC. Oprah's ball is on right before G.A. So it'll be two very exciting hours!!!!
I can NOT wait!!!!! :bounce:
[/quote]

Last night they said they were post-poning Oprah's Ball until next week? Cuz the ARE going to have the president on.... Bummer!!!! I really hope that doesn't mess up GA!!!! I'll be a little ticked off I believe!

[quote name='afdchick' post='981333' date='May 15 2006, 06:49 AM']
Last night they said they were post-poning Oprah's Ball until next week? Cuz the ARE going to have the president on.... Bummer!!!! I really hope that doesn't mess up GA!!!! I'll be a little ticked off I believe!
[/quote]
>:(

I'm also a little frightened by Izzie, b/c she's too attached to her patient. But I can't believe they shot Burke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great show!!!

[quote name='shortnun' post='981349' date='May 15 2006, 08:29 AM']
>:(
I'm also a little frightened by Izzie, b/c she's too attached to her patient. But I can't believe they shot Burke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great show!!!
[/quote]

I know!!! Izzy is going crazy! I'm a little worried too. She isn't thinking straight. Burke can't die!!!! It's IS a great show! :)