dspen2005 Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 Desperate Housewives??!?!??!??!?! somehow, i can't seem to see how that could be a good show....
franciscanheart Posted April 21, 2006 Author Posted April 21, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' post='956064' date='Apr 21 2006, 10:04 AM'] my husband was like when i started ranting about the fact that it's a compilation show from the whole season [/quote] [quote name='dspen2005' post='956072' date='Apr 21 2006, 10:12 AM'] Desperate Housewives??!?!??!??!?! somehow, i can't seem to see how that could be a good show.... [/quote] too bad we're talking about grey's anatomy. thanks though.
dspen2005 Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='939763' date='Apr 7 2006, 11:46 PM'] Okay GA fans... rally around. This is my favorite show on primetime right now. Extreme Makeover, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy... best line up on TV. Now you know where I spend my Sunday nights! : [/quote] too bad, you were the one to mention it. thanks though
franciscanheart Posted April 21, 2006 Author Posted April 21, 2006 (edited) [quote name='dspen2005' post='956198' date='Apr 21 2006, 12:29 PM'] too bad, you were the one to mention it. thanks though [/quote] am i allowed to say [mod]Language[/mod]? i mean obviously the thread was meant for GREYS ANATOMY. why are people jerks? Edited April 24, 2006 by Lil Red
shortnun Posted April 22, 2006 Posted April 22, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='956062' date='Apr 21 2006, 10:00 AM'] me too. i saw the "preview" yesterday and i was ANGRY. gaaaah! [/quote] WHAT!?! I thought I saw a preview earlier today, too. But it was on a tape and I kinda just fast forwarded.....
Snarf Posted April 22, 2006 Posted April 22, 2006 I don't have the passion for television to be a real "hater". It's just that my cousin bought the first season on DVD and downloaded the remainder (I'm hesitant to remind him that he's the one using/paying for the tivo), so he's had at least one Gray's Anatomy party here. Yeah, I live with my cousin. When I first started watching it, all I could think of was that a bunch of Bridgette Jones fans decided to make a parallel universe wherein she went to med school. I also got the impression that there's a cabal in the production staff that spend their days surfing myspace profiles of college students for music to tack onto the show.
shortnun Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 So clearly not a new episode, but I guess a catch-up episode is okay. I'm just hoping for previews at the end!!
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 can we please have an actual episode of GA?
shortnun Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 People on the radio today were talking about how they're boycotting GA (and DH). I can understand a catch-up episode at the start of each season, maybe. People who haven't watched the show, and would like to, might find it to be helpful. But seriously, it's like a rollar coaster. 4 weeks of new episodes, 4 weeks of repeats. I feel like ABC is really bad at this, but that even NBC is doing it, too. Has it always been like this and I just don't remember? So weird. Anywoodle, I'm excited for Chris O'Donnell being on next week's episode!!!! Put down those knitting needles, Meredith. You're going on a date!
Lil Red Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' post='958505' date='Apr 23 2006, 08:17 PM']can we please have an actual episode of GA?[/quote] yeah, that would be nice![quote name='shortnun' post='958771' date='Apr 24 2006, 07:04 AM']But seriously, it's like a rollar coaster. 4 weeks of new episodes, 4 weeks of repeats.[/quote]it's driving me crazy!!!
franciscanheart Posted May 1, 2006 Author Posted May 1, 2006 [quote name='Azriel' post='966207' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:00 PM'] YAY Tonight! [/quote] : You read my mind.
franciscanheart Posted May 1, 2006 Author Posted May 1, 2006 i dont like george's haircut. he needs to grow it out quickly. other than that... good show. i struggled some with the pregnant woman but... we'll see what happens.
Lil Red Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 i actually like george's haircut i think it makes him look sexier yeah, i struggled too with the whole pregnant woman thing
afdchick Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 Yeah, I was aggravated that they had to throw that in there. Guess they needed a story to fill up the time. Grrr.....
Lil Red Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 i think, in the context of a group discussion (possibly a Catholic one ) that this story line could get people talking about what the Church teaches and why. i kinda saw it as, well, when you don't trust in God's plan, look what happens (dr. sheppard getting sued, wife in trouble with husband, etc). i also liked when alex said that the wife didn't get to lie and blame it on the Pope! :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now