An Old School Catholic Message Board

African Bishops Tell Priests: STOP BEING WITCHDOCTORS!

Budge

Justified Saint

[quote name='Budge' post='1045923' date='Aug 18 2006, 05:50 AM']
You are attacking me because you do not want to face facts about what is happening in your church.
[/quote]

What FACTS? Your entire argument is a SHAM. Once the serious critiques come, you just deflect the whole issue and bring up some "new" piece of "evidence" while forgetting the fact that your argument is falling to pieces underneath you!

Your interpretation of every piece of "evidence" on your list is DEAD WRONG and everybody can see that, including non-Catholics.

I understand this is a very personal and sensitive issue for you since it was the reason for your conversion, but I hate to tell you that since you are prone to this kind of hysterical and sensationalistic journalistic fanfare you got duped. I really feel sorry for you because if you blindly followed all the previous religious systems you were apart of, then you have just traded in that blindness to be a dupe for the media and hate preaching.

Again, you can not be REASONED with when everyone you talk to is in your twisted mind the DEVIL INCARNATE! Trust me, if you are trying to be overzealous to redeem your past sins, willful ignorance and disgraceful conduct is not the way to go.

[url="http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/witchdoctor"]http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/witchdoctor[/url] (I've been waiting to post this)

So Justified Saint, you would be ok with Vooduns doing their rituals at your own church?

That pic is right from the Vatican website, so your claims that I am a "hysterical" liar fall flat.

Honestly I have figured out that the first commandment is basically spit upon here over and over.

Keep calling me a hater all you want for demanding that only the one true God be worshipped.

That is ok with me.

I fully expect the world to hate me for such a message and all the one world universalists to be jumping up and down with anger saying HOW DARE YOU!

Guest JeffCR07

[quote name='Budge' post='1045983' date='Aug 18 2006, 08:48 AM']
I fully expect the world to hate me for such a message and all the one world universalists to be jumping up and down with anger saying HOW DARE YOU!
[/quote]

Budge, we don't hate you, we feel sorry for you. You spit upon the Church and rage at her constantly; I pray that it will not be your damnation.

All of your posts show us what we can already find when we look out the window: humans being human.
On the other hand, the Church shows us something truly shocking: humans being divine.

All your posts, all your ranting and raving, all your frothing hatred, and all your prideful indignation shatters into nothing upon the rock of holiness and faith that is to be found in the Saints, who are the fruit of the Church. Saints Peter, Paul, and the other apostles produced Saints Clement, Ignatius, Polycarp, Perpetua, and Felicity. From these we get Saints Basil, Cyril, John Chrysostem, John Damascene, Athanasius, Hilary of Portier, Jerome, and Augustine. These in turn produce Saints like Anselm, Aquinas, Bonaventure, Catherine of Siena, and Teresa of Avila. From these come Saint Maximilian Colbe, Saint Theresa Benedicta of the Cross, and Mother Theresa.

The tree will be known by the fruit that it bares. You're posts scream out and try to call attention to what we already know: Humans, both in the Church and outside it, are sinners. This is no surprise, and for all your large font, it remains no shock at all. What is a surprise, what is truly shocking, is the fact that amidst all of the evil that we should expect to see, in the Church we find truly good fruit, and we find it in abundance. It has born this fruit from Christ until now, and will continue to do so until He comes in glory.

Now that is a shock worthy of bold letters and large type.

Edited by JeffCR07

I

[quote]All of your posts show us what we can already find when we look out the window: humans being human.
On the other hand, the Church shows us something truly shocking: humans being divine.[/quote]

And instead of being outraged at whats going on and protesting it, you excuse it, diminish it--oh its just a 'few" sinners and attack the messenger.

Your church is denying Jesus Christ rife through out the institution from the Cardinals on down. That is anything but a GOOD FRUIT.

Unless "lunch" is a bottle of vodka...you need to take another look.

Go to the link, you can see all the pictures there from Assisi, including that one.

Guest JeffCR07

[quote name='Budge' post='1046036' date='Aug 18 2006, 09:29 AM']
I
And instead of being outraged at whats going on and protesting it, you excuse it, diminish it--oh its just a 'few" sinners and attack the messenger.

Your church is denying Jesus Christ rife through out the institution from the Cardinals on down. That is anything but a GOOD FRUIT.
[/quote]

c.f. the Saints

They are the stumbling block you cannot leap over

Justified Saint

On the contrary, in a world dominated by fundamentalisms and hate, you fit in quite well with the world.

I see no point in answering your rhetorical questions, since the answers are ignored.

You goofed on Cardinal McCarrick (Jesus prayed to "Allaha". You deny that God is compassionate and merciful).

You did a hack job on Pope Benedict XVI, including direct (maybe intentional) misrepresentation of his words.

You lifted a "report" on Cardinal Dias (the same cardinal suspected of being an Opus Dei contact!) straight from a propoganda site based soley on a fuzzy photo.

Your "report" on Cardinal Law came from the most anti-Catholic news outlet in the world (why would they ever want to say anything nice or fair about Cardinal Law?)

Your conflation of inter-faith dialogue with a "one world religion" theory is evidence of your basic lack of a capacity for critical thought.

The simple fact is that if it fits with your agenda, YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET. I am guessing that since you are older, you just never had a class on basic, objective internet research and it certainly shows. I can be understanding toward that deficency, but it should be no excuse from observing the rules of simple internet etiquette and mature conduct. Your theory has been entertained and it has been found wanting so there is no reason for you to be disgraceful about it. You could be entirely right about the Catholic Church, but don't use your sham arguments and "facts" and whatever you think being "saved" by Jesus means, it does not give you the license to be dishonest.

I know a lot of people like you -- they don't do their homework and the bottom line is they are bores. That is hardly insulting, it's just an empircal fact. You can change that though.

Edited by Justified Saint

[quote]
c.f. the Saints

They are the stumbling block you cannot leap over[/quote]

Actually some of your saints would be on my side...
[size=5]
Saint Francis Xavier, the apostle to India, said of Hinduism: [b]“All the invocations of the pagans are hateful to God because all their gods are devils.”[/b][/size]

JS,

Instead of facing what is going on, your only option is to label me a liar and claim every source is false, even though I used several CATHOLIC sources including a direct link to the Vatican on these threads.
[quote]
You goofed on Cardinal McCarrick (Jesus prayed to "Allaha". You deny that God is compassionate and merciful).[/quote]

That is a well known Muslim prayer, with that direct phrase used.

He was praying in front of Islamics including the King of Jordan--a Muslim as well.

But even then he was backing up the false teachings of Rome.
[quote]
CCC 841 The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day.[/quote]"
[quote]
You did a hack job on Pope Benedict XVI, including direct (maybe intentional) misrepresentation of his words.[/quote]

You may want to take that up with Zenit, a PRO-CATHOLIC website. I believe they are ran by the Legionaires of Christ.
[quote]
You lifted a "report" on Cardinal Dias (the same cardinal suspected of being an Opus Dei contact!) straight from a propoganda site based soley on a fuzzy photo.[/quote]

Fuzzy? I could see it just fine.

Your claims of endless photoshopping are ludicrous.

I guess these are all fake too...

[img]http://www.statveritas.com.ar/Los_Frutos_del_Concilio/fotos/Fatima-09.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.fatima.org/news/newsviews/images/0704desec/fp1.jpg[/img]

[quote]
Your "report" on Cardinal Law came from the most anti-Catholic news outlet in the world (why would they ever want to say anything nice or fair about Cardinal Law?)[/quote]

Yeah and Im sure Cardinal Law's role in the sex scandals was all lies too...
[quote]
Your conflation of inter-faith dialogue with a "one world religion" theory is evidence of your basic lack of a capacityJS for critical thought.[/quote]

No its belief in Gods Word and Prophecy.

Instead of dealing with what I have told you and even going to research things for yourself--it is easier to cop out and just claim Im a liar.

Justified Saint

[quote name='Budge' post='1046072' date='Aug 18 2006, 09:00 AM']
JS,

That is a well known Muslim prayer, with that direct phrase used.

He was praying in front of Islamics including the King of Jordan--a Muslim as well.

But even then he was backing up the false teachings of Rome.[/quote]

Is the Jewish God an idol as well? Muslims take a lot of their prayers from the Bible. A very LONG SHOT from saying that he is a universalist, but with you everything is out of proportion gripped by fantacism as you are.

[quote]You may want to take that up with Zenit, a PRO-CATHOLIC website. I believe they are ran by the Legionaires of Christ.[/quote]

You quoted a book by B16 that you haven't read -- though it was pretty embarrassing for yourself that you disagreed with the quote. One of the articles on a B16 sermon was just solid Catholic doctrine on invincible ignorance that had nothing to do with your one world religion theory.

[quote]
Fuzzy? I could see it just fine.

Your claims of endless photoshopping are ludicrous.[/quote]

I haven't been claiming anything has been photoshopped, but just that you don't know how to contextualize or interpret [i.e. the Hindu "blessing" on JPII]

[quote]Instead of dealing with what I have told you and even going to research things for yourself--it is easier to cop out and just claim Im a liar.
[/quote]

What research? You didn't do any yourself -- you just cut and paste!

You don't have an ounce of credibility on this site and it just embarrassing that you would continue on like this. As long as you are allowed to post here (though I think you should be banned) you will be held accountable even if you don't take personal resonsibility.

[quote]

Is the Jewish God an idol as well? Muslims take a lot of their prayers from the Bible. A very LONG SHOT from saying that he is a universalist, but with you everything is out of proportion gripped by fantacism as you are.[/quote]

Muslims dont worship Jehovah...

[img]http://216.105.48.151/ProductImages/moongodallah.jpg[/img]

[quote]

You don't have an ounce of credibility on this site and it just embarrassing that you would continue on like this. As long as you are allowed to post here (though I think you should be banned) you will be held accountable even if you don't take personal resonsibility.[/quote]

Youre just upset because you dont like finding these things out.

Attack the messenger has been your total modus operanti instead of actually dealing with the issues.

Justified Saint

[quote name='Budge' post='1046095' date='Aug 18 2006, 09:43 AM']
Muslims dont worship Jehovah...

[img]http://216.105.48.151/ProductImages/moongodallah.jpg[/img][/quote]

What can you tell us about that book?

[quote]Youre just upset because you dont like finding these things out.

Attack the messenger has been your total modus operanti instead of actually dealing with the issues.
[/quote]

You silence implies assent. You stand corrected and your admission has been noted.