An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shuffling Off To Buffalo:

passionheart

[size=5]2 days to go[/size]

I have decided that someone should start a business that helps those entering religious life to get rid of their stuff :P: I am justemptying drawers today and filling garbage bags.

Last night was beautiful night full of blessings. People are so generous!! It was a night of blessings because after many years my mother and I spoke. She couldn't make it to the dinner and I called her at home. We said our goodbyes and there was peace between us. My older brother hasn't said much in regards to my leaving so there has been some tension between us.

Last night after the party, the embraced me so hard and he wouldn' t let me go. He said I will miss you.

Yes, it was a night of blessings and miracles!!

Awww that's so wonderful! I truly pray that your going into religious life will bring you and your family closer, as I'm told happens.

God is sooo good, isn't He?

Wishing you every happiness as you enter religious life tomorrow. I am thinking of you and praying for you at this time.. God bless and Mary Keep. :lol: :lol:

I'm going to Mass at the Dominican Priory today. Prayers for all Broke Daughters and Sons of St. Dominic... and special prayers for passionheart!!!

HeavenlyCalling

We will miss you, while you get to enter we all have to wait, not fair :maddest: :P: You'll continue to be in my prayers as you enter tomarrow.

God bless you! Our love and prayers are with you!
[center]
Here's a tribune to you of some of my favorite Dominicans, mostly nuns or third order Domincans :j ..

First, St. Dominic
[img]http://www.nndb.com/people/725/000104413/st-dominic-1-sized.jpg[/img]

St. Catherine of Siena
[img]http://www.caterinati.org/immagini/bigimg_centro.jpg[/img]

St. Rose of Lima
[img]http://www.viarosa.com/VR/StRose/RoseLima_09.jpg[/img]

St. Catherine of Ricci
[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5986/31400iw9.jpg[/img]

And last, but not least, little Blessed Imelda!
[img]http://franciscancards.com/platinum6/pictures/images/pod5/image13b.jpg[/img]

God love you!! Please keep us discerners in your prayers! Adieu! [/center]

[size=5]1 day to go[/size]

What a day. [size=3]Snow storms here and Buffalo[/size]
Last minute shopping and many farewells.

My dear friends, you don't how much your comments have touched my heart :sadder: They are so beautiful. Thank you. I know my life is blessed through you my friends at phatmass and so many others. I hope that I can live my vocation as a blessing to others.

Well it is time to eat and time to pack. My brother and I are going try to make a go of it to Buffalo. If we can't make it we will try on Wednesday. I have called monastery about this already.

Yes, I will continue to pray for the discerners and all the Broke Daughters and Son of St. Dominic. May God bless us and guide us to that special place in His heart that He has for each one of us.

[quote name='passionheart' post='1166341' date='Jan 15 2007, 06:13 PM']
[size=5]1 day to go[/size]

What a day. [size=3]Snow storms here and Buffalo[/size]
Last minute shopping and many farewells.

My dear friends, you don't how much your comments have touched my heart :sadder: They are so beautiful. Thank you. I know my life is blessed through you my friends at phatmass and so many others. I hope that I can live my vocation as a blessing to others.

Well it is time to eat and time to pack. My brother and I are going try to make a go of it to Buffalo. If we can't make it we will try on Wednesday. I have called monastery about this already.

Yes, I will continue to pray for the discerners and all the Broke Daughters and Son of St. Dominic. May God bless us and guide us to that special place in His heart that He has for each one of us.
[/quote]

God bless you on your journey. I will keep you in my prayers. You certainly have been a model and inspiration to me, of fortitude and piety.

Yours in Christ,
Denise

AlterDominicus

I'll be praying that no snow will be fall on you, thank you Donna! Prayers, love! [Well snow wouldnt be bad, cause it would be from Our Lady of the Snows!]

We are going to miss you on Phatmass, but we will treasure your prayers from the monastery all the more, DonnaMarie! May our Lady and Saint Joseph protect you and lead you ever closer to the Beloved.

In Jesus,
Lauren