An Old School Catholic Message Board

Girls Are Dumb

aalpha1989

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1308540' date='Jul 1 2007, 08:30 PM']woohoo. myspace. and how many of them do you actually know and hang out with?[/quote]

about 20 or 30

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1308544' date='Jul 1 2007, 08:32 PM']great. that's about 25%.[/quote]

how many of your myspace friends do you actually hang out with?

BTW I know all of mine and talk to them on a regular basis but just don't go places with them.

i don't even have a myspace.

yet. i'm planning on making one in the near (or not so near) future.

Edited by iggyjoan

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1308561' date='Jul 1 2007, 08:40 PM']i don't even have a myspace.
yet. i'm planning on making one in the near (or not so near) future.[/quote]

If you just graduated from 8th grade and are going into highschool get a facebook instead.

hmm.. well that's totally logical because i live in a totally different state than you. :rolleyes: that makes perfect sense. anyways myspace is big up here right now.

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1308602' date='Jul 1 2007, 08:53 PM']hmm.. well that's totally logical because i live in a totally different state than you. :rolleyes: that makes perfect sense. anyways myspace is big up here right now.[/quote]

please change your revolting avatar.

tibi gratias.

considering i don't speak whatever that last part was (i'm thinking latin) and even though it probably means like 'thank you' cause gracius is spanish for thanks, i will not change my beautiful, beautiful avatar to something else just because you can't stand to look at it and feel insupiriour (yeah i know it's spelled wrong) because if that's the case i strongly advise you to get over yourself and get on with your life.

:blink: wow that was kind of mean. :( i'm sorry. maybe. :rolleyes:

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1308611' date='Jul 1 2007, 08:58 PM']considering i don't speak whatever that last part was (i'm thinking latin) and even though it probably means like 'thank you' cause gracius is spanish for thanks, i will not change my beautiful, beautiful avatar to something else just because you can't stand to look at it and feel insupiriour (yeah i know it's spelled wrong) because if that's the case i strongly advise you to get over yourself and get on with your life.
:blink: wow that was kind of mean. :( i'm sorry. maybe. :rolleyes:[/quote]
:sadder:

um yeah [i]wow[/i] i don't speak anything but english.

tommy moooooooore! where are you and your translating brain?!?