An Old School Catholic Message Board

Girls Are Dumb

aalpha1989

lol :rolleyes: arn't they great books? were you suprised when you found out who max's mom was? (both times, 1st and 2nd)

haha, I read that book.

well, I read the first one, and it was okay, but not good enough to read more of them.

sorry, guys ^_^

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1308018' date='Jul 1 2007, 03:40 PM']and back to our previously planned topic...[/quote]
you mean how dumb girls are? how about how dumb guys are?

'cause guys are definitely superior in dumbness to girls.

:yes:

aalpha1989

[quote name='Brigid' post='1308023' date='Jul 1 2007, 03:49 PM']you mean how dumb girls are? how about how dumb guys are?

'cause guys are definitely superior in dumbness to girls.

:yes:[/quote]

:spam_sign:

this thread is not about the dumbness of guys. it is about the dumbness of girls. so you might want to start your own thread but you can't talk about it here. :)

girls are dumb. any thoughts? maybe i should invite a few new people into thist opic to shed new light on the subject...

well he has a point. i started a thread in the lame board titled 'guys are weird' and its got a lot more pages than this. maybe that means something.... *mystical look* hmmmm

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1308248' date='Jul 1 2007, 07:37 PM']Only altar girls are dumb[/quote]
Shut up "Tommy"
[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1307926' date='Jul 1 2007, 01:50 PM']lol :rolleyes: arn't they great books? were you suprised when you found out who max's mom was? (both times, 1st and 2nd)[/quote]
YES! and YES!!
[quote name='Brigid' post='1308015' date='Jul 1 2007, 03:38 PM']haha, I read that book.
well, I read the first one, and it was okay, but not good enough to read more of them.
sorry, guys ^_^[/quote]
Crazy
[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1308017' date='Jul 1 2007, 03:40 PM']*gasp* you don't know what you're missing :shock:[/quote]
I agree!

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1308248' date='Jul 1 2007, 08:37 PM']Only altar girls are dumb[/quote]

And it's this type of thinking that leads to the fact that you have no friends.

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1308248' date='Jul 1 2007, 07:37 PM']Only altar girls are dumb[/quote]
*sigh*
please, stm, I'M an altar girl... I can tolerate it if you say that HAVING altar girls is dumb, but calling the girls themselves dumb is going too far.

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1308333' date='Jul 1 2007, 08:13 PM']And it's this type of thinking that leads to the fact that you have no friends.[/quote]
HEY. Iggy. be NICE. or save it for the thread you dont' have to be nice in. at the very least, put in a :P: to show that you're kidding. there's absolutely no reason to be rude. just because you disagree with stm on some major issues doesn't mean you have to be mean about it!

*rant over*

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1308333' date='Jul 1 2007, 07:13 PM']And it's this type of thinking that leads to the fact that you have no friends.[/quote]

I actually have more than 100 myspace friends