An Old School Catholic Message Board

Girls Are Dumb

aalpha1989

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1227670' date='Apr 2 2007, 08:53 PM']I like pie. I didn't make it to Salzburg. The only German I could speak was "My name is..." I liked Heidelberg really well. I went when I was 12, so foreign language class didn't come until later. I took French.[/quote]

I guess it would helped to learn German.. I took a little spanish.. but i still have a hard time communicating with my friend's parents... who only speak spanish... It's quite embrassing.. learn German you'll be glad you did..

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1208973' date='Mar 6 2007, 12:49 AM']hey....

hairy legs are manly yo. they keeps us warm.

and besides. why do you shave your legs and then wear skirts. thats silly...it makes you cold. the girls at my school complain walking between buildings "oh, its so cold! and the wind blows my skirt up." then wear pants. :idontknow:

im teasing. im glad girls dont have hairy legs.

i thought you left this thread a long time ago? but its glad to ahve you back. :)[/quote]

you did NOT just say "yo". :huh:

letting that slip, it IS cold when we walk between buildings, and the wind DOES blow my skirt up, but not all of us have parents that are willing to buy pants in the middle of the school year when there's a perfectly good $40-some uniform skirt that could be worn... :ohno:

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1252591' date='Apr 21 2007, 10:03 PM']boys are dumb, especially anti-alter girl ones.[/quote]

To alter is to change.

An altar is a table on which a sacrifice takes place.

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1252637' date='Apr 21 2007, 10:18 PM']agh u know waht i meant.[/quote]

Yeah I did.

Eye wood no what you mint if you typed like this, two, butt does that mean you should?

iggyjoan, just ignore them when they correct your spelling! They do it to me at the slightest mistake, and I rarely make a mistake! Just brush it off. And don't make fun of them for their typo's. Trust me, it's really annoying. As Shakespeare says "How shalt thou hope for mercy, rendering none?"

And yes. Girls are dumb. So are guys. We're human aren't we?