An Old School Catholic Message Board

Girls Are Dumb

aalpha1989

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Cardinals Flower' post='1209468' date='Mar 6 2007, 09:28 PM']:idontknow:[/quote]
Me too

Well....

we didnt really decide to change it. just no girl has been extremely dumb since the beginning of this thread. as soon as it happens, i'll let you know. ;)

this is really late, but I feel bad for you that you have to have such a misconception about women. Most girls, your right, can be that way, they can be dramatic, treat men like they don't exist, they play with their hearts and they treat them like dirt. Some girls are cold, unkind and inconciderate, some girls are just plain stupid and unaware. But whether you've met them or not there are girls out there who actually consider men and women as equal between friends, they are considerate and compassionate. They speak with caution when dealing with a man's heart and they hold on to good guys, they will care for you no matter what happens and treat you like a true friend. Granted, even I might not be able to say everything I would to a girl, to a guy friend, because, well, sometimes it can be alittle different. Perhaps alittle easier to say to a girl or to someone who understands. But I believe that girls and boys should be able to co-inside *sp??* wish one another and grow close to one another, respect one another and keep a mutual understanding of one another.
I'm sorry that girl had to be unreasonable. But don't get a bad taste in your mouth because of it.

ok I'm done :) Now if that hasn't already been said, then pinch me. I don't know why.

:) its ok....

i don't REALLY think girls are dumb. i love them! and i know ive mentioned that i might be a priest on this before...but...im still discerning. and i know one or two really cute catholic girls. :). but yeah actually most girls dont bother me. just that one about that issue. :).

oh ok. lol, sorry if I seemed matter of fact in what I said, I'm glad that it was just one girl though. Because I've met too many girls like that to count, but anyways, that's great that you are discerning the priesthood! Do you like diocease or seminary better?

hmmm i guess if i became a priest it would be diocesan...but i would have to look at different dioceses cause i dont think i want to stay here....

for the last few months i've been taking a closer look at other vocations though. I have really been led to look into other stuff, beginning in december. i went to adoration and prayed a lot, and have felt guidance to look into marriage. so i've been thinking and praying mostly about that since then.

thats really cool :) I will pray for you in your discernment, it takes so much trust, prayer, and listening. I have fallen in love with the Poor Clares over the past years, and just the religious life in general. However I am still trying to keep my eyes open to whatever God might have in store for me. :idontknow: you never know.

:( My vision is very blurry i don't know remotely what i'm meant to do anymore....I trust in God and pray for his help

:( I'm sorry. It can get real tough sometimes but I'll pray for ya, I know He'll help you out if you ask and trust Him :)

[quote name='uruviel' post='1210197' date='Mar 7 2007, 10:43 PM']:( I'm sorry. It can get real tough sometimes but I'll pray for ya, I know He'll help you out if you ask and trust Him :)[/quote]
Thank you
:kiss:

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Josie07' post='1227571' date='Apr 2 2007, 07:40 PM']i object to that comment[/quote]
:D:

read the first couple pages....

(or we can just go at it...)

Edited by aalpha1989

hoosieranna

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1209509' date='Mar 6 2007, 10:11 PM']Well....
we didnt really decide to change it. just no girl has been extremely dumb since the beginning of this thread. as soon as it happens, i'll let you know. ;)[/quote]

Are you still waiting? :D: