An Old School Catholic Message Board

Girls Are Dumb

aalpha1989

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1227578' date='Apr 2 2007, 07:44 PM']Are you still waiting? :D:[/quote]

well....girls have been dumb, just not extremely so. i'll let you know....

hoosieranna

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1227591' date='Apr 2 2007, 06:51 PM']well....girls have been dumb, just not extremely so. i'll let you know....[/quote]

So do you get to go to Germany?

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1227605' date='Apr 2 2007, 08:01 PM']So do you get to go to Germany?[/quote]

ummmm yes....but what does that have to do with the topic again? really, just asking...

hoosieranna

Nothing, really. I was curious and remembered when I posting in this thread. Sorry for the hijack.

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1227622' date='Apr 2 2007, 08:20 PM']Nothing, really. I was curious and remembered when I posting in this thread. Sorry for the hijack.[/quote]

nope its cool. im so excited! we're spending most of our time in Munich....we're gonna have free time to do pretty much whatever we want in down town....we can do whatever we want for lunch most days....wow its gonna be amazing....

i dont mind hijacks. my threads usually get hijacked. actually we were talking about vocations earlier. :)

hoosieranna

Cool. Have a great time. Munich is supposed to be a really good example of a medieval city. And it's Munchen in German! What a name.

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1227630' date='Apr 2 2007, 08:26 PM']Cool. Have a great time. Munich is supposed to be a really good example of a medieval city. And it's Munchen in German! What a name.[/quote]

yeah i know...
actually we're goign to a better medieval city. rothenburg...it's a walled city and they have most of the old buildings preserved and everything...in wwii some general's mom liked it and told him not to bomb it or something....or at least thats what my german teacher says....:)

hopefully we'll also go to salzburg. i was a little worried about understanding people, but then we had a native german sub for frau one time and i could talk to him pretty well, so i'm excited!

won't be long now ;) hahaha... Nadezhda is around... anywho I could go for some pie...

Edited by Sacred Music Man

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1227658' date='Apr 2 2007, 08:47 PM']won't be long now ;) hahaha... Nadezhda is around... anywho I could go for some pie...[/quote]

pumpkin, of course...

hoosieranna

I like pie. I didn't make it to Salzburg. The only German I could speak was "My name is..." I liked Heidelberg really well. I went when I was 12, so foreign language class didn't come until later. I took French.

If i could say "my name is.." in german I would so say that to everyone i saw but change my name for every time

"my name is reginald."

"my name is harry."

"my name is sarah."

"or is it?"

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1227782' date='Apr 2 2007, 09:34 PM']If i could say "my name is.." in german I would so say that to everyone i saw but change my name for every time
"my name is reginald."

"my name is harry."

"my name is sarah."
"or is it?"[/quote]

Ich heisse reginald

ich heisse harry

ich heisse sarah

oder ist es?