An Old School Catholic Message Board

Girls Are Dumb

aalpha1989

hoosieranna

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1206697' date='Mar 1 2007, 10:02 PM']dumb doesnt mean not smart! dumb means lacking in common sense and reasonability...[/quote]

Actually, it originally meant someone that didn't or couldn't talk-a mute. Using that definition, guys definitely appear more dumb.

ok using that definition guys are more dumb because we know when to shut our mouths....

but that is not the common definition nowadays anyway so my definition is more applicable..

Edited by aalpha1989

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1207315' date='Mar 3 2007, 04:36 PM']i bet the guys made it fun...girls when they get in big groups of girls become suddenly weird and dont act the same at all....

oh by the way i do like girls they are fun! :)....[/quote]

actually, to be perfectly honest, the guys did more chatting than the girls... we were all over the place, some guys stood on the sidelines :o

God the Father

[quote name='mariahLVzJP2' post='1185409' date='Feb 5 2007, 01:30 PM']guys are immature. especially those 23 and under. <_<[/quote]

Gettin old are we? Don't worry you can still have fun, just stretch out your tendons first and watch out for calcium deposits.

[quote name='God the Father' post='1207471' date='Mar 3 2007, 09:42 PM']Gettin old are we? Don't worry you can still have fun, just stretch out your tendons first and watch out for calcium deposits.[/quote]

I was soooooo sore this week, I had bball practice and a game monday, and I never stretched or anything... so basically tuesday-thursday I was hurtin' real bad

:)

[quote name='Cardinals Flower' post='1207793' date='Mar 4 2007, 01:09 PM']most girls are wimps :hehe: i had many brothers to bring the man out of me ^_^[/quote]
[size=1]Hairy legs and bad bo?
[/size]

hey....

hairy legs are manly yo. they keeps us warm.

and besides. why do you shave your legs and then wear skirts. thats silly...it makes you cold. the girls at my school complain walking between buildings "oh, its so cold! and the wind blows my skirt up." then wear pants. :idontknow:

im teasing. im glad girls dont have hairy legs.

i thought you left this thread a long time ago? but its glad to ahve you back. :)

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1208973' date='Mar 5 2007, 11:49 PM']hey....

hairy legs are manly yo. they keeps us warm.[/quote]
[size=1]Yes, thats why I mentioned them.
Her brothers brought out the "man" in her.
Hairy legs.
[/size]

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1208973' date='Mar 5 2007, 11:49 PM']i thought you left this thread a long time ago? but its glad to ahve you back. :)[/quote]
[size=1]Did I leave? I cant remember :idontknow:
[/size]

well you hadn't said anything for a while. i just assumed you were done with this thread. :).

oh yeah but
that bad bo thing...
thats not manly. except when playing sports! but yeah....just in normal life its not manly.....

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1208961' date='Mar 5 2007, 11:15 PM'][size=1]Hairy legs and bad bo?
[/size][/quote]
lol.... :mellow: no, i'm more sporty then most girls...We ride dirt bikes together and stuff