An Old School Catholic Message Board

Girls Are Dumb

aalpha1989

ROTF. *ahem* sorry. sure you are! ok!

just kidddinggg. I'm sure everyone can be. But women just tend to naturally be more vain then men. It's a fact, men are humble, women are smarter.

you just contradicted yourself there.

I am humble.

I am smart.

That there shows a negative charge of humility.

Sorry too much science. I've been saying negative and positve charge lately. Even if it doesn't make sense!

nope. never.

I was mainly applying that to everything you've said.... in contrast to one statement "no seriously, I'm humble"

[quote name='Josie07' post='1251643' date='Apr 21 2007, 12:19 PM']tmi about the hairly legs[/quote]
tmi?

:)! haven't visited this thread in a while...it's really taken off, huh? i guess that just proves girls really ARE dumb...

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1253158' date='Apr 22 2007, 03:45 PM']we are not the dumb ones.[/quote]
:crazy:

just about as dumb as your face!

haha jk. :P: Yep. Me and iggy were having a dumb arguement. What better place to have one than here? We've been needing a change in scenery, the lame board can get old.

drippingyellowmadness

[quote name='uruviel' post='1256129' date='Apr 25 2007, 02:55 PM']just about as dumb as your face!

haha jk. :P: Yep. Me and iggy were having a dumb arguement. What better place to have one than here? We've been needing a change in scenery, the lame board can get old.[/quote]

like u!!!! oh i so burnt u!!!! would u like some ice for that burn!

sorry guys ive know a lot of stupid guys in my time which isnt very long..... and ive known a lot of stupid girls in my life time which isnt very long again
but im sure those stupid people arent on phatmass.