An Old School Catholic Message Board

Girls Are Dumb

aalpha1989

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='got2luvjc' post='1205969' date='Feb 28 2007, 07:07 PM']guys have cooties ^_^
though I guess I got my cootie shot, cuz I'm getting married to one... :marriage:[/quote]
Aww congratulations! ... but you still have cooties...

:o GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF GET 'EM OFF

My thread has resurrected....only proving the thesis....if this thread lasts forever then it must be true!

but um....girls havent been particularly dumb to me in a while. i guess they're ok sometimes.

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='got2luvjc' post='1206684' date='Mar 1 2007, 10:48 PM']well, since I'm a girl, I must be dumb, so I guess I should withdraw from college now...
:weep:[/quote]

If you were indeed dumb, which I am sure you are not, then wouldn't it make more sense for you to stay in college longer than for you to drop out? :idontknow:

well, dumb people generally don't go to college, because it requires memory, critical thinking, and lots of things that "dumb" people might not have.

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

i think statistically, more girls go to college than guys

and I think guys r the dumb ones cuz they're always doing stupid things just to impress other guys (like for example, a bunch of guys tried to sled down a hill on an upside-down picnic table... it didn't even move 2 feet... who's the dumb gender now!!)

that doesnt sound like they're trying to impress other guys!!! that sounds AWESOME!!! it sounds really fun....

see girls just dont know how to have fun.

[quote name='got2luvjc' post='1206746' date='Mar 2 2007, 01:06 AM']well, dumb people generally don't go to college, because it requires memory, critical thinking, and lots of things that "dumb" people might not have.

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....[/quote]
It doesn't require common sense which is what aalpha is saying :rolleyes:

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1206754' date='Mar 2 2007, 02:20 AM']that doesnt sound like they're trying to impress other guys!!! that sounds AWESOME!!! it sounds really fun....

see girls just dont know how to have fun.[/quote]

yeah, we don't know how to have fun... thats why I'm covered with mud from playing ultimate frisbee in the fields

i bet the guys made it fun...girls when they get in big groups of girls become suddenly weird and dont act the same at all....

oh by the way i do like girls they are fun! :)....

Edited by aalpha1989