An Old School Catholic Message Board

Girls Are Dumb

aalpha1989

yeah i'm not going to bother trying to reply to this considering i tryed like 6 times and the stupid thing kept screwing up on me.. but yeah i pretty much agree with you..

• 3 weeks later...
aalpha1989

yes huh! we do too! all the time. we're real simple. its girls that dont make sense. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is it necessary to go to the bathroom in herds? i still dont get it. i mean i know tehre are couches and spas and everythign in every single public ladies restroom, but seriously. i dont need my buddies to go to teh bathroom.

there are NOT couches and spas in every single bathroom. THAT is a fact. and we go to the bathroom in herds because of plenty of reasons. you don't watch 'ned's declassified', do you? they explain it SO well. i'll summarize:
1) safety. especially at school. what happens if you go in the bathroom all alone and then all these bullies gang up on you? buddy system never fails.
2) it gives you someone to talk to. its a fact most girls talk a lot more then guys, and we need someone to talk to.
3) the hottie list. go watch ned's declassified for an explanation if you need one.

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1307197' date='Jun 30 2007, 09:24 PM']you're a girl. its in your genes. everyone knows that.[/quote]
*raises eyebrows*

would you like to try that again?

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1307202' date='Jun 30 2007, 09:26 PM']*glares* you sexist pig. i'll have you know that no guy EVER makes sense. EVER.[/quote]
HEY. :annoyed: NO ONE calls my boyfriend names when I'm around... even if he kinda sorta deserved it.

:D:

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Brigid' post='1307614' date='Jul 1 2007, 02:16 AM']would you like to try that again?
HEY. :annoyed: NO ONE calls my boyfriend names when I'm around... even if he kinda sorta deserved it.
:D:[/quote]
He did
[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1307202' date='Jun 30 2007, 09:26 PM']*glares* you sexist pig. i'll have you know that no guy EVER makes sense. EVER.[/quote]
You sound like Maximum Ride
[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1307164' date='Jun 30 2007, 09:13 PM']^^ and that is why you and i will NEVER be together.[/quote]
But I don't wanna! I don't want ot remember the bad time
[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1307185' date='Jun 30 2007, 09:22 PM']i'm not dumb! how am i dumb?!? i demand to know![/quote]
We're all dump... :unsure: :duh:

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1307772' date='Jul 1 2007, 12:03 PM']You sound like Maximum Ride[/quote]

:shock: YOU'VE READ MAXIMUM RIDE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I FREAKING LOVE THAT BOOK!!!!!!!

Pontifite 7 of 10

i've read all three, own the last two.
I say that to friends all the time (a girl) A guy saying it to a girl, it funny every time.