An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic High Schools

catholicinsd

catholicinsd

There is a saying the the Psych teacher has- "Those who do not loose do not know how to win." This school no longer knows what winning is really like.

CatholicCid

This really just reminds me of the big sports school in my area... Great teams, but the school is too large... The education is HORRIBLE.

They tried to break it into two smaller districts since the school itself holds about 4x if not more students then any school in the area, but the community was in an uproar because 'it would hurt the sport teams'. Granted, this was a public school so the education isn't usually that great to begin with (Our Catholic Schools are the education schools, and we still have some mean sport teams) but this was just much worse. Their sports budget is just insane (I've seen some of their "necessary" equipment... Top of the line for any major industry, not necessary for high school)

:hijack:

Edited by CatholicCid

catholicinsd

The Pham will be happy to know that my teams aren't out, as both the Girls and the Boys beat our rival school in a historic double header. We now move on to Regionals and then State.

CatholicCid

I think it is now quite clear that your school isn't a real high school, and therefore should NOT be allowed to partcipate in extra-curriculiar actitivies, namely sports.

:disguise: