An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hilary's Plans As Our President

cmotherofpirl

It is breaking the moral law to support abortion, and no one is excused from the moral culpability associated with such a crime simply because the positive law of the State endorses the act in question. Abortion is a moral evil, and so to endorse it as a good is most reprehensible.

A Catholic is not free to minimise the criminal nature of abortion, and to even try to do so is at a minimum [i]scandalous[/i], and -- depending upon the person's knowledge and the extent of his deliberation in a given case -- it could be an act of [i]heresy[/i].

Mateo el Feo

Speaking about the Federal Marriage Amendment, Sen. Clinton states:[quote name='Hillary Clinton']It was the first time anyone was proposing we amend the Constitution to deny citizens rights rather than widen the circle of rights and opportunities[/quote]Ummm...maybe she should look at the 18th amendment. In fact, she mentions not only amendments, but also proposed amendments, many of which would have "denied citizens rights".

catholicinsd

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' post='1209802' date='Mar 7 2007, 12:19 PM']Speaking about the Federal Marriage Amendment, Sen. Clinton states:Ummm...maybe she should look at the 18th amendment.[/quote]

That was overturned

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209801' date='Mar 7 2007, 10:18 AM']I agree she is breaking the Law of God, Mrs. Clinton isn't any Civil Laws[/quote]
The positive law of the State must reflect the eternal Law of God. Thus, any positive enactment of the State that is contrary to the immutable moral law is an abuse, and no one is permitted to accept or follow such an enactment.

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209805' date='Mar 7 2007, 01:24 PM']That was overturned[/quote]Really? LOL. And your point is?

If you'd like a few proposed amendments which deny citizens rights, try:
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Desecration_Amendment"]Flag Desecration Amendment[/url]
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titles_of_Nobility_amendment"]Titles of Nobility amendment[/url]
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labor_amendment"]Child Labor Amendment[/url]
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Life_Amendment"]Human Life Amendment[/url] (some versions)

As I said above, Sen. Clinton does not know the US Constitution, based on her claim that amendments and proposed amendments would not deny citizens' rights. I've cited both actual and proposed amendments which show her to be incorrect.

God the Father

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209779' date='Mar 7 2007, 12:41 PM']Usig the F-bomb is hateful, no matter what[/quote]

You're misusing the idiom "F-bomb."

It's "[F-Bomb] you Dorothy, and your little dog too."

not "Throw another [F-Bomb] on the fire."

[quote name='God the Father' post='1209886' date='Mar 7 2007, 02:41 PM']You're misusing the idiom "F-bomb."

It's "[F-Bomb] you Dorothy, and your little dog too."

not "Throw another [F-Bomb] on the fire."[/quote]
Thanks for that clarification, God. I really was wondering why one had to be hateful if you say floopy. Now, it makes sense if she called someone a flower

Edited by notardillacid

catholicinsd

Perhaps we should use the term "f-bag" as oppose to 'f-bomb' when we reference what Ms. Coulter said.

God the Father

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209896' date='Mar 7 2007, 04:02 PM']Perhaps we should use the term "f-bag" as oppose to 'f-bomb' when we reference what Ms. Coulter said.[/quote]

Perhaps it's only offensive to hyper-sensitive bleeding hearts who make up no more than five percent of the population and, although should be used sparingly, shouldn't be censored at all.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209028' date='Mar 6 2007, 09:37 AM']Do you people have nothing better to do with your time than to drink the Cool-Ai of the fundalmetalist hate-everything Right Wing?[/quote]
Do you have nothing better to do with your time than to drink the Cool-Aid of the Communist hate-everything-Christian Left Wing?

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209756' date='Mar 7 2007, 12:06 PM']I agree. Mrs. Bush killed a person. Mrs. Clinton's husband isn't the best man ever. No comparsion at all.[/quote]
Hillary was very much an active participant in her husband's crimes.

Mrs. Bush is not running for public office, so a tragic accident she had 44 years ago as a teenager has no bearing on anything. Nor does Anne Coulter using a naughty word. (And as far as I'm aware, Miss Coulter isn't running for public office either. And I thought you liberals were all about "free speech"!)

Those are the most pathetic excuses I have ever seen for supporting a politician who actively supports abortion and immorality.

Clinton & co. must have fed you some strong Kool-Aid indeed!