An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hilary's Plans As Our President

cmotherofpirl

cmotherofpirl

[url="http://www.humanevents.com/rightangle/index.php?p=21224"]http://www.humanevents.com/rightangle/index.php?p=21224[/url]

[quote]"We can accomplish these goals because we have the same determination, the same can-do attitude and the same initials."[/quote]

sounds like one of Bush's speech writers

catholicinsd

Do you people have nothing better to do with your time than to drink the Cool-Ai of the fundalmetalist hate-everything Right Wing?

Republican does not mean fundamentalist, hate everything, right wing. You know that the Church forbids even voting for gay marriage or abortion. Hilary supports both.

I don't think all Democrats are bad, I know plenty of Republicans who support the same principles that Hilary does. However, just because some of us choose the Republican Party and would NEVER vote for Hilary Clinton does not give you the right to insult us for making that choice.

We don't hate everything, we hate what we know is immoral, sinful, and degrading to humanity.

Edited by avemaria40

catholicinsd

[quote name='avemaria40' post='1209029' date='Mar 6 2007, 08:40 AM']Republican does not mean fundamentalist, hate everything, right wing.[/quote]

Ann Coulter can drop the F-Bomb, and you still support her

The vast majority of the KKK is Republican now-days, and the Republican party still tries to block Civil Rights Measures.

Let's not even get started on Iraq

George W. Bush and Don Rumsfeild knew about Walter long ago, but choose to do nothing.

[b]Laura Welch Bush killed a person. [/b]
Shall I go on?

Groo the Wanderer

Goota say it again - be thankful you are not my kid...I'd have you bent over my knee walloping on you with a switch, then I'd be washing out yer mouth with lye soap for spewing this garbage....

Kid - go out into the real world and quit being a sheep following the mainstream media and bleating whatever they tell you. You think you know everything about these things when you only see the very tip of the iceberg, and then through blurry leftist lenses.

You think Dems are da bomb? Their official stance on homosexuality and abortion is 100% contrary to the teachings of the Church.

Groo the Wanderer

Ann Coulter can drop the F-Bomb, and you still support her
*** Where were you when Joe Biden did the same sort of thing...media AND YOU were silent. She did not say it as a gay slur or even to a gay man. You do not even know the point she was making, do you? ***

The vast majority of the KKK is Republican now-days, and the Republican party still tries to block Civil Rights Measures.
*** and you have access to the KKK voter registration database to show us this? Methinks your definition of civil rights is warped - give examples please. ***

*** no let's not ***

George W. Bush and Don Rumsfeild knew about Walter long ago, but choose to do nothing.
*** proof? I doubt that anyone high up knows anything about day to day operations in one location. Not their job to know on a daily basis. But it is getting fixed now, isn't it? ***

*** no idea where this came from....Jupiter? ***

Shall I go on?
*** no need - I can read comic books any time I wish ***

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1209093' date='Mar 6 2007, 01:30 PM']You think Dems are da bomb? Their official stance on homosexuality and abortion is 100% contrary to the teachings of the Church.[/quote]

Why I'm proud to say I'm Republican. The media makes us out to be 'unaccepting of change' and all that other malarky. I don't apologize for having morals, trying to save the sanctity of marriage, and not supporting the culture of death.

Edited by onathing1

catholicinsd

you STILL didnt fess up and respond to my request to help the pro-life movement in SD.

you need to really do your own research instead of accepting the trash spoon fed to you by the mass media.

especially with the war in Iraq. Grow up and do your own research. I wouldnt be suprised if the stuff you post on here isnt a full all out regurgitation of some lib you started listening to or reading.

catholicinsd

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1209097' date='Mar 6 2007, 12:36 PM']Ann Coulter can drop the F-Bomb, and you still support her
*** Where were you when Joe Biden did the same sort of thing...media AND YOU were silent. She did not say it as a gay slur or even to a gay man. You do not even know the point she was making, do you? ***

*** and you have access to the KKK voter registration database to show us this? Methinks your definition of civil rights is warped - give examples please. ***

*** no let's not ***

*** proof? I doubt that anyone high up knows anything about day to day operations in one location. Not their job to know on a daily basis. But it is getting fixed now, isn't it? ***

*** no idea where this came from....Jupiter? ***

Shall I go on?
*** no need - I can read comic books any time I wish ***[/quote]

On Ms. Coulter, so you're saying using that term at all is alright?

Sen. Strom Thurmound run for president on a racist ticket, and Sen. Trent Lottt voted for him.

The out-going General at Reed was placed by Rumsfield, there were many media reports about the hospital while the Secatery was still in office.

In 1963 Michael D. Douglas, age 17, was killed after his classmate, Laura Welch (Bush) didn't stop for a sign and hit him.

catholicinsd

[quote name='Didymus' post='1209111' date='Mar 6 2007, 12:48 PM']catholicinsd

you STILL didnt fess up and respond to my request to help the pro-life movement in SD.[/quote]

What question?

[quote name='Socrates' post='1208803' date='Mar 5 2007, 06:19 PM']One more reason not to vote Democrat.[/quote]
I never vote for anyone who is pro-abortion (Democrat or Republican).

God the Father

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209626' date='Mar 7 2007, 01:48 AM']On Ms. Coulter, so you're saying using that term at all is alright?[/quote]

Fear God, not terms.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209626' date='Mar 7 2007, 01:48 AM']In 1963 Michael D. Douglas, age 17, was killed after his classmate, Laura Welch (Bush) didn't stop for a sign and hit him.[/quote]

People do stupid things, accidents happen, people die. It's a darn shame. Has nothing to do with not voting for Hillary Clinton, so I'm not sure what your point is.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209626' date='Mar 7 2007, 01:48 AM']In 1963 Michael D. Douglas, age 17, was killed after his classmate, Laura Welch (Bush) didn't stop for a sign and hit him.[/quote]

Buddy, that was how many years ago? People make mistakes. It is a shame that it happened, but it happened. How can you use this as an argument though? It was probably an accident, that happened in [u]1963[/u], and what does her doing this have to do with being Republican?